Thread: Inferno Stimulator

1. #1 Inferno Stimulator 

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Hi,

Not sure if this thread is in the right spot.

Was wondering if any server owners that currently have 100% working inferno would be into hosting an option on their server to test it/ and practice on it.

more importantly the 3 jads, final boss tbh

This is a long shot, but anybody interested in doing this?

this could be more of an efficient way to learn it so achieving it on rs is easier.

Prior Usernames: Enzyme

Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    If there's a need for it I can make it possible but it'll definitely take a few days, if not more, as I haven't written that minigame yet and a bunch of other things are missing as well; As far as other things such as combat formulas, stats, pathfinding etc goes, it is equal to OSRS.
    If no one else provides this to you, contact me in a few days.
    Attached image

3. Thankful user:

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    If there's a need for it I can make it possible but it'll definitely take a few days, if not more, as I haven't written that minigame yet and a bunch of other things are missing as well; As far as other things such as combat formulas, stats, pathfinding etc goes, it is equal to OSRS.
    If no one else provides this to you, contact me in a few days.
    I think you can gain a decent audience of people who would actually use such a service. Incorporating it into your server, or simply just hosting a server for this purpose would be an approach that you decide. However I see it both ways it being possibly profitable (if you made it cost an entry to use, $10 or so). I also see it being a beneficial and rather unique update to your server. Yes, it would make the cape probably easier to get on the server however it is an RSPS, things are meant to be a little easier than on RS. This cape goes for $450-500 professionally done without the risk of being banned. Big audience for this if someone were to do this.

Even more so, possibly a good money sink for your server if you offered a user to pay a certain amount of gp in game to access/practice a portion of the cave for a period of time.

Prior Usernames: Enzyme

Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelazz View Post
    I think you can gain a decent audience of people who would actually use such a service. Incorporating it into your server, or simply just hosting a server for this purpose would be an approach that you decide. However I see it both ways it being possibly profitable (if you made it cost an entry to use, $10 or so). I also see it being a beneficial and rather unique update to your server. Yes, it would make the cape probably easier to get on the server however it is an RSPS, things are meant to be a little easier than on RS. This cape goes for $450-500 professionally done without the risk of being banned. Big audience for this if someone were to do this.
    Yeah well, I don't really plan on providing such service. As right now the server is nothing but a project, I wouldn't mind letting people do test runs and whatnot on it for as long as they can, but for this I'd have to write inferno itself which.. Is going to be a bitch. Getting the spawn locations correctly is very annoying, I'll probably have to watch multiple full streams to achieve that. Inferno however (obviously) is a feature I plan on implementing before the launch, so whether I do it in the next few days or prior to the release doesn't really matter, creating this opportunity is fine by me.
    Attached image

6. Thankful user:

ᗪ乇尺乇乙乙乇ᗪ

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Yeah well, I don't really plan on providing such service. As right now the server is nothing but a project, I wouldn't mind letting people do test runs and whatnot on it for as long as they can, but for this I'd have to write inferno itself which.. Is going to be a bitch. Getting the spawn locations correctly is very annoying, I'll probably have to watch multiple full streams to achieve that. Inferno however (obviously) is a feature I plan on implementing before the launch, so whether I do it in the next few days or prior to the release doesn't really matter, creating this opportunity is fine by me.
    Now that we brought it up, would you know of any server that as an exact mimic or close copy of zulrah? I cannot for the life of me do it on real osrs, I die every damn time.
    Attached image

Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by lumplum View Post
    Now that we brought it up, would you know of any server that as an exact mimic or close copy of zulrah? I cannot for the life of me do it on real osrs, I die every damn time.
    Lol nope, can't think of any server that has a rock solid version of it. There are multiple servers which have fairly decent version of it but most of them have bugs/glitches and what I've heard from the players is that the overall feel just isn't the same - this can be caused by a variety of things, such as the aforementioned pathfinding or combat formulas. Most of the popular servers out there have zulrah though and they tend to have decent versions; since you're looking to learn it - I suggest some popular PvP server (to easily obtain gear), as those are very likely to have zulrah as well.
    Attached image

9. Thankful user:

Thread Information