I finally decided to make a thread for my OSRS account(s), here I'll be able to show my progress in-game. If you've got any Runescape related questions, then feel free to message me on R-S! My private chat is sometimes on as well for Runescape, so I'll be glad to chat if I'm not too busy. Be sure to also subscribe to my Youtube channel
for random videos you might see on there!
Starting as a noob, to now
Progress video soon, just lazy.
Current stats of my account
Will be updating this as much as possible, for any changes made.
2018/2277 Haven't done much leveling on this account lately, but when I start it'll be levels for elite diaries. Would like max total in the near future, for now my I'm mainly going for 99 construction.
All quests completed now, aside from the miniquests. I have no plans on doing them, till I actually need to.
252/252 quest points.
My main goal as of now
- Just having fun on OSRS right now, in no rush for anything. But mainly just playing Barbarian Assault for money/fun and Castle Wars for fun/get the high tier armor and get good at the minigame.
- Slowly train up my zerker pure, which is an account my friend and I have made
- Get 99 construction, got 20k mahogany planks banked again. For 99 construction I plan on having a fun event for a good amount of RSGP!
- Level up my skills for elite achievement diaries
- Get penance queen pet on my defence pure, currently at 705 gambles dry.
Also would like to eventually get some other levels/quests done, but I'll update when needed.
- Go for max total on my main
- Get even more rich, potentially through staking (I can control myself)
- After the zerker account is finished with training, to have fun on the account and hopefully put out a PK video!
- After maxing out I'd like to then do end game content, complete as much as I can and even go for all pets.
Complete all the Runescape achievement diary's!
Now I'd like to complete all elite diaries!
Lumbridge & Draynor
Wilderness - Main priority
Thanks for checking out this thread, good luck to my fellow scapers!
Check out my Youtube channel for progress video content and entertainment videos for a good laugh