1. #1 Membership increase for Oldschool 
    Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    #inb4 $9.99 USD

RuneScape 2007 Server - Play Old School RS

FAQ

How much will the new price be?

The new price will be announced in early 2015, before the price rise itself happens. While the exact amount isn't finalised yet, it will remain competitive when compared to other MMOs.

When are you increasing the price?

The price increase will happen in the first quarter of 2015. We will announce the date in advance, closer to the time.

Why are you increasing the price?

In short: in order to keep giving you the very best content possible. We are continuing to invest in RuneScape, and the price increase is one part of assuring RuneScape's future for many years to come.

What will happen to my existing subscription when the price increases?

Any existing subscription agreement will be honoured for as long as it remains in effect, in accordance with the agreed Terms and Conditions. That means that you get to keep your existing price, as long as your membership remains unbroken. For example, if you are on a monthly agreement to pay $7.95, you will continue to pay that amount until your subscription ends.

My subscription ended. Am I no longer eligible for my lower subscription rate?

We allow a 14-day grace period, during which you may start a new subscription agreement and retain any lower subscription rates for which you are eligible.

If I get moved onto the new price by accident, can you switch me back?

No. We cannot switch you back if you've moved onto the new price. If you want to keep one of the old, lower subscription rates, you will need to re-subscribe within 14 days of the relevant subscription agreement ending.

Will the real-world price of Bonds increase?

Yes. The real-world cost of Bonds will increase to reflect the new subscription cost.

Will this affect the in-game price of Bonds?

Most likely, yes. It's hard to say exactly how much, as the price is determined by the player-run economy, but Bonds will likely settle into a new value reflective of their new real-world cost.

When the price of Bonds increases, will the amount of RuneCoins or Treasure Hunter Keys I can get increase too?

Yes. The amount of RuneCoins and Treasure Hunter Keys that you get from a Bond will increase.

Will the cost of RuneCoins or Treasure Hunter Keys increase?

No. These will stay the same.

What's Premier Club?

Premier Club is a membership offer that we made available each year, allowing you to get a 3, 6 or 12 month term of membership at a great price, along with a load of other in-game rewards and benefits.

Keep an eye out for Mod Mark's Behind the Scenes - December news post for the first details of what Premier Club can offer you this year!

I want to get Premier Club membership but don't want to cancel my existing subscription agreement. Can I do that?

Yes. Paying for Premier Club when you already have an agreement simply pushes back your next rebill date to the end of your Premier Club membership. Once it's finished, your old agreement will take over.

Will the price change affect both Runescape and Old School Runescape?

Access to Old School Runescape is included in your normal subscription. If you start a new Runescape subscription agreement after the date of the price change you will need to pay the increased amount.

Banned
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    The price is going up for both servers not only rs07 that wouldn't make sense. It won't effect the players who pay on time

Thread Information