Hi, getting 99 Range takes a lot of time. So I summarized some methods for speeding this process up into one place. Hope you'll like it.
Here’s a short OSRS range guide, which I'll try to regularly update if you like.
# Method 1 - AFK with Ammonite Crabs
This one is very simple, and depending on your level, you’ll pick in approximately 30-60K+ Range XP, and can achieve 60-99 Range in as little as 15 days with minimal effort.
Gear to Wear:
- MSB + best arrows / Mithril throwing knives
- Best in slot (BIS) body, legs, helmet, gloves, boots, necklace, ring
- 3-5 Range potions
- 23-25 Food
- Head on to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
- Look for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] near the coasts of the island. To find the best spot – walk to the coastlines most northwestern point. You’ll discover 3+ crabs waiting. Just leave auto retaliate on and you're good to go.
Ammonite Crabs drop unidentified fossils, so besides getting Range XP, you'll also get Prayer XP after cleaning them.
# Method 2: Cows (for Range 30 and lower only)
This one is quite boring, but you have to start somewhere, right?
- Go to the Cow field in Lumbridge and keep training on them until you run out of arrows.
- Also, switch to Coif, Studded Chaps, and Willow Shortbow when you reach 20 Ranged.
- Now spend the rest of your money on bronze arrows and continue mixing up training time between the Cow field and the Duel arena until you are 40 ranged.
[Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]]
# Method 3 - Chinning in the Tunnels
This one is more complicated, but can get you 99 Range in just seven days. Using this method, you can expect an average of 300+ XP ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) and 450+ XP ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) per thrown Chinchompa (at 75-99 Range).
- You’ll want to wear void for accuracy. Alternatively, equip your best-tiered Runescape ranged armor or the best range gear OSRS offers.
- 4 Range Potions
- 1 Stamina Potion
- 1 Super Antipoison
- 1 Teleport Tab
- 21 Prayer Potions
- Catch a glider to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
- Run west to the dungeon, and then sprint north down the tunnel.
- Soon you’ll bounce into a gang of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in a large room.
- Start throwing with your chinchompas.
- You’ll notice more apes arise from the bone piles.
- Stand by the southern rock pile under the rocky overhang, focus on targeting the monkey in the middle.
- Once you see bones pile up, run two diagonal squares northeast. This will allow them to spawn easily.
- Run between these two squares to maximizes monkey numbers.
Note: remember to pray melee and guzzle your prayer potions.
[Source & Part 2 of this method: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]]
# Content Update
That's it for now. As I said, I'll try to keep this thread fresh and updated with other methods. Maybe you have other Range training methods?
|« Free Runescape Membership [ Need Credit Card ] | RuneScape3 1-99 Prayer Guide »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)