Thread: Leagues II Trailblazers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11  
    zen2

    Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,365
    Thanks given
    1,037
    Thanks received
    1,371
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar03 View Post
    How do I start my own private server with Trailblazer 2 features?
    Code them all yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by L880s View Post
    Fuck off u jobsworth.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Spoiler for .:


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Code them all yourself
    Im new at this, if u can show me the way, im certainly will code myself
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    zen2

    Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,365
    Thanks given
    1,037
    Thanks received
    1,371
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar03 View Post
    Im new at this, if u can show me the way, im certainly will code myself
    No and no you won't. There's no source even close to the level of content osrs has.
    All the content rsps has must be manually coded, you don't simply 'download' osrs and add your own changes.

    Unless you want to spend years learning to code and writing an osrs server (or paying someone thousands) then this is never going to happen.
    Sorry to burst your bubble
    Quote Originally Posted by L880s View Post
    Fuck off u jobsworth.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Spoiler for .:


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    No and no you won't. There's no source even close to the level of content osrs has.
    All the content rsps has must be manually coded, you don't simply 'download' osrs and add your own changes.

    Unless you want to spend years learning to code and writing an osrs server (or paying someone thousands) then this is never going to happen.
    Sorry to burst your bubble
    That suc*** :/... i really i thought i could play this offline all by myself.
    Do u think it will leak eventually?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    zen2

    Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,365
    Thanks given
    1,037
    Thanks received
    1,371
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar03 View Post
    That suc*** :/... i really i thought i could play this offline all by myself.
    Do u think it will leak eventually?
    No, even if it does you won't be able to run it. All the infrastructure would be needed and tools
    Quote Originally Posted by L880s View Post
    Fuck off u jobsworth.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Spoiler for .:


    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    єχтяємє яαт

    Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    311
    Thanks given
    101
    Thanks received
    94
    Rep Power
    3661
    stats update I guess


    Spoiler for .:


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Leagues II - Trailblazer: Release Date Trailer
    By SilverNova in forum Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2020, 05:55 PM
  2. Runekeep Private Pk: Edition II - The Island
    By BamBam in forum Downloads
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 06:52 AM
  3. Chris Cohen - High Vis Jacket II
    By David in forum Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 03:47 AM
  4. STARCRAFT II Wallpaper render
    By Xerox in forum Showcase
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 01:41 AM
  5. Starcraft II
    By Inside Sin in forum Showcase
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 08:29 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •