Thread: Tell me your "I was banned" story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Tell me your "I was banned" story 
    Extreme Donator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Tell me your "I was banned for ___ ." story

My Story:
    My very FIRST Runescape account was permanently banned for Real World Trading back in 2010. (Still banned to this day) I did my fair share of botting on that account as well and was never caught. Let's just say Jagex's 'anti-botting detections' weren't as up to par as they are nowadays. I would literally leave my "Paid" Dungeoneering bot running all day as I would be out, and I'd come home to an absurd amount of XP gained. It was pretty impressive. I managed to get a few Chaotics on my "Hard" grind to 99 dungeoneering. Surprisingly, I was never banned for that reason. I did, on the other hand, get a temporarily ban months later for buying gold off one of those gold selling sites. Apparently, the short term ban I received wasn't enough for me to learn my lesson and continued botting and buying gold alongside my friends, who did as well. Which later resulted in me getting that crispy permanent ban that I "confusedly" appealed for, acting as if I had no idea what happened. Well, we know how that goes.

THE END
    Last edited by Joy.; 05-29-2019 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Changed Thread

Registered Thanker
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I was banned for botting end
    Thanks, MrClassic.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

CloudIn

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    1 time website advertising in 2009 for talking about youtube and then 3 times false positive macro major bans ranging from 2014-2018 that also got lifted

Developer

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    My main account was banned during a period i took a break. I had a friend tell me one day my accounts name was random numbers now so i went to check it out to find the ban. tried to appeal it but they never took a look at it. 2+ years went by and they implemented a new system that allowed me to recover my account, the appeal went through and BOOM! Was i back to playing osrs? Nope, that 2 years seemed to be the last bit of motivation i had in me for "the grind" and they stole it. RIP those maxing dreams that would have been accomplished if i had not have had to make a new account and grind it back up. all that time wasted, good fight Jagex. <- this was an osrs experience btw as i didnt play much eoc other than solo skilling so i never really go tin trouble lol.

Edit: My original account was actually created a couple months before this and was banned for armor trimming scams back in 2006.

I did have a perm mute that was lifted after 6 months or so due to Jagex lifting black marks off of tons of accounts back in like 2009 though. I was at a clan wars party or something and decided to just type in chat and someone replied back to me. I was kind of mind blown tbh, probably one of my most memorable experiences Not 100% sure on the exact time i was unmuted, if it was the same day or whatever. i could have been walking around unmuted for weeks thinking i wasnt muted <- rs2 experience

Spoiler for vouches(20+):

PM me for more vouches!

Interfacing with your sister

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    My original account was banned in 2006 for numerous reasons. 1) I scammed a crap load of rune armour and weaponry. 2) I was racist. 3) I was a kid who asked people for their passwords. I was about 8 years old so I didn't know what scamming was. Well, about 8 years later, I recovered the account, which was surprisingly unbanned after all that. Still, I remained perm muted, but that only lasted a month before getting completely removed. The reason I recovered the account was because a friend of mine in-game on my second oldest account said that accounts were unbanned after 5 years. Still to this day, I wonder why they clear the bans. On EOC before OSRS came out, I created an account solely for botting purposes. It was permanently banned after 6 hours because I didn't know how to safely bot. It was banned for about 5 years when I checked it's status once again. They unbanned it. A bot account, and they didn't even reset the account. I was shocked.

♢♢♢♢♢♢

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Pfft you memers, I never got banned, I got permanently muted 8 times now, appealed it 7 times successfully.

Last one is ahead

Liven this forum the fuck up kk

widdy widdy

/|\
    / \

l e l w o t
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I told a JMod to join a RSPS that was popular at the time.... Banned for being dumb and stoned enough to talk to a JMod about RSPS.
    [. . . nothing]

shit im high af

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    When i was a little bitty boi i tried to buy rs gold with my parents paypal and got scammed. Reported the mfer to good ol' Jagex.
    Didn't turn out exactly like I had hoped.

Arix Developer

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Botting botting botting yaaaay

Administrator

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I was banned after I kind of accidentally logged in to RS using Aryan with my main in 2004 .
    Thanks, Kevin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information