Thread: Who here is willingly voting for Trump knowing hes a dictator?

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 224
  1. #21  
    Registered Member Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,893
    Thanks given
    613
    Thanks received
    205
    Rep Power
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
    You go read again idc they are not needed so yeah infill my minds with their bs you do.. as you listen to at least one side and one side only go be more a open person you nazi
    Look I understand the whole idea of you being in denial about your nazism/confederatism that is systemically bred in you, but don't project yourself off to other people as being Nazis. Stop eating lies and manipulation.

    But by one person? The only person in question here is the authenticity, reality, and words coming from the sitting US President, and every action that has been taken from 2016 forward.

    When you learn about what the different branches of power in US history you will understand the realities.

    But hey Ziva it's okay for you to be a Nazi-Worshiper right? It's 2020 right? Nazi-Lives Matter right?

    I hope all the rats come out in this thread
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Registered Member
    Ziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    731
    Thanks given
    229
    Thanks received
    303
    Rep Power
    357
    Yeah i am such a yeah you are right i am a nazi here is why.
    I want all black people to be dead.
    I want all jews to be locked up and work for us.
    I want all muslims to stay in their mosq
    I want all other people to speak dutch instead of english.
    I want all the money myself.
    I want tax rissen to 80%

    ... no my best friend is black and so are some others
    My moms family side is half jew and some are deep in their relegion.
    Some muslims are even better then non believers and are more a family then friend.
    I want taxes to be standard 20% not higher then that ever. Is good for everyone.
    I wish everyone can speak multiple langauges since its fun to have other langauges its crafty.

    There are more things i can say here but after all this is an rsps community and you call people nazi cause you are brainwashed and only accept one side of the story and thinking you have figured it all out. You are the problem here you are the person calling other nazis. You are the person saying that the current president is bad and needs to be gone.. no you have to accept some things cause they can be good and you can say he have to do things differently. But no you just deny everything and want only your word to be truth rest is false and else you are a nazi. Go back to school go look in a mirror go back to ww2 and learn for real then come back and put your smart ideas to work. And actually go to a politic forum and put their your stuff.


    Now.. if you still call other people a nazi leave the internet and get educated by your mom again., if she is dead i am sorry i didnt know before you go calling again.

    Goodluck in life Andrew you need it.
    R-S Mod Response  NL
    Proud to be dutch.

    Do you want to start modelling? Check lumplums thread here!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Don't forget to look at the videos they will help you using primitives.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    (Official) Thanksgiver

    Arham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,351
    Thanks given
    6,893
    Thanks received
    1,806
    Rep Power
    2766
    This reminds me of the good ol' MoparScape threads I used to read in 2010. Truly a trip down memory lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClassic View Post
    Arham is the official thanker!
    List of my work [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Ⱨ₳Ɽ₳₥ ₳₴ ₣Ʉ₵₭

    A Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,714
    Thanks given
    1,924
    Thanks received
    1,843
    Rep Power
    5000
    rofl its been a while since we had a thread like this on here




    Spoiler for Not a furry:


    ayy lmao

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Registered Member Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,893
    Thanks given
    613
    Thanks received
    205
    Rep Power
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
    Yeah i am such a yeah you are right i am a nazi here is why.
    I want all black people to be dead.
    I want all jews to be locked up and work for us.
    I want all muslims to stay in their mosq
    I want all other people to speak dutch instead of english.
    I want all the money myself.
    I want tax rissen to 80%

    ... no my best friend is black and so are some others
    My moms family side is half jew and some are deep in their relegion.
    Some muslims are even better then non believers and are more a family then friend.
    I want taxes to be standard 20% not higher then that ever. Is good for everyone.
    I wish everyone can speak multiple langauges since its fun to have other langauges its crafty.

    There are more things i can say here but after all this is an rsps community and you call people nazi cause you are brainwashed and only accept one side of the story and thinking you have figured it all out. You are the problem here you are the person calling other nazis. You are the person saying that the current president is bad and needs to be gone.. no you have to accept some things cause they can be good and you can say he have to do things differently. But no you just deny everything and want only your word to be truth rest is false and else you are a nazi. Go back to school go look in a mirror go back to ww2 and learn for real then come back and put your smart ideas to work. And actually go to a politic forum and put their your stuff.


    Now.. if you still call other people a nazi leave the internet and get educated by your mom again., if she is dead i am sorry i didnt know before you go calling again.

    Goodluck in life Andrew you need it.
    I know for a fact that you dont even know how Hitler actually came to power lol, so I suggest you actually taking a look back to WW2 and learn about everything from the parties alignment, to the rat-cliff fires, to his "second" term and forward on.

    And frankly just because you have friends that are "black" or "jewish" means absolutely nothing to the context of this situation. Do you know what the population of Nazis to Jewish People were in Nazi Germany? Do you know how many Nazis had "friends" that were "jewish" do you know those same people executed them in broad day light whom were their "friends".

    The only brainwashing here is the fact that the President Literally is on the Public Record stating he WILL go for a 3rd term, but you can't comprehend it.

    But nice try

    Quote Originally Posted by Arham View Post
    This reminds me of the good ol' MoparScape threads I used to read in 2010. Truly a trip down memory lane.
    If I wasn't over the limit of repping people i'd give you some rep
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Registered Member
    Ziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    731
    Thanks given
    229
    Thanks received
    303
    Rep Power
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I know for a fact that you dont even know how Hitler actually came to power lol, so I suggest you actually taking a look back to WW2 and learn about everything from the parties alignment, to the rat-cliff fires, to his "second" term and forward on.

    The only brainwashing here is the fact that the President Literally is on the Public Record stating he WILL go for a 3rd term, but you can't comprehend it.

    But nice try



    If I wasn't over the limit of repping people i'd give you some rep
    I dont know how hitler got to power.. no but i know what it did to people and i know who the nazis were. And you calling people nazi is exactly what they did to jews you are a jew so shut it.. you are wrong you are faulty.

    Ps.. my grand grandparents have been in camps. You live in america you barely had any trouble with germany invasion so stfu

    And yes i know america did help no offense to those soldiers. Before you try to lecture me on that
    R-S Mod Response  NL
    Proud to be dutch.

    Do you want to start modelling? Check lumplums thread here!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Don't forget to look at the videos they will help you using primitives.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    flying at tree level

    Women's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,747
    Thanks given
    562
    Thanks received
    829
    Rep Power
    1849
    fuck donald trump

    we can't vibe with white supremacy

    if you like trump in any way you are confirmed retarded

    @ me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Registered Member Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,893
    Thanks given
    613
    Thanks received
    205
    Rep Power
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
    I dont know how hitler got to power.. no but i know what it did to people and i know who the nazis were. And you calling people nazi is exactly what they did to jews you are a jew so shut it.. you are wrong you are faulty.

    Ps.. my grand grandparents have been in camps. You live in america you barely had any trouble with germany invasion so stfu

    And yes i know america did help no offense to those soldiers. Before you try to lecture me on that
    "My Grandma has been in camps" You wanna play that card? My Great-Uncle was declared a war hero by Parliament in England for working with the allies and sacrificing his life to save his village, he was captured and tortured to death by the Nazis.

    You referring to me as a "Lefty" in your initial post is the same-type of rhetoric the Nazis would use, and you know what if you wanna play that Game i sure as hell will call you for what you are, a Confederate Worshiping Nazi, that has been systemically bred and you don't even know it.

    Thanks for admitting you don't know how Hitler got to power, but next time don't go tell someone to read up on it, if you yourself don't know the subject. That's a strawmans, copout

    Quote Originally Posted by A Furry View Post
    rofl its been a while since we had a thread like this on here
    Send them all in
    Last edited by Andrew; 10-14-2020 at 07:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Registered Member
    Ziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    731
    Thanks given
    229
    Thanks received
    303
    Rep Power
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Women View Post
    fuck donald trump

    we can't vibe with white supremacy

    if you like trump in any way you are confirmed retarded

    @ me
    Should remove white supremacy since thats rasicst..

    About liking trump or not. I cant decide on that.. not my country should atleast try to find the good things and the bad thinvs turn the bad into better things
    R-S Mod Response  NL
    Proud to be dutch.

    Do you want to start modelling? Check lumplums thread here!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Don't forget to look at the videos they will help you using primitives.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Registered Member Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,893
    Thanks given
    613
    Thanks received
    205
    Rep Power
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by Women View Post
    fuck donald trump

    we can't vibe with white supremacy

    if you like trump in any way you are confirmed retarded

    @ me
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Jay Gatsby

User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2016, 06:44 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
  3. Who would you vote for?
    By kilermage in forum Voting
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
  4. looted---here is a sgi for u
    By .Zach in forum Showcase
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 10:08 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:09 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •