Thread: Who here is willingly voting for Trump knowing hes a dictator?

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 224
  1. #201  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,002
    Thanks given
    1,039
    Thanks received
    704
    Rep Power
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Scu11 View Post
    he's literally refusing to accept the outcome of the election and formally concede right now, and yet you still try to equate that literal control by force (which is the definition of a dictator) as communism

    the logical hurdles you guys take is insane
    He also told his supporters to watch the polls closely which was widely considered to be a ploy for his supporters to turn up at polling stations and intimidate voters.

    I hate it when people throw political buzzwords around but Trump really is a dictator, or at least he would have been if given enough time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Thankful user:


  3. #202  
    flying at tree level

    Women's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,751
    Thanks given
    562
    Thanks received
    829
    Rep Power
    1852
    bad bad things, very bad. The worst. Nobody saw it, but they happened.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #203  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    45
    Thanks given
    34
    Thanks received
    9
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Scu11 View Post
    he's literally refusing to accept the outcome of the election and formally concede right now, and yet you still try to equate that literal control by force (which is the definition of a dictator) as communism

    the logical hurdles you guys take is insane

    I'm not even a huge Trump fan he just makes sense more than biden, that 'you guys' tribalism mentality is garbage and is the reason why we have this mess. The Trump campaign thinks 'you guys' are cheating and he's probably right, so many morons think "durrr Trumps a facist I can rig the votes because hes a nazi and im defeating evil durr' . Let the courts do their thing, like they always had. Took until December for Bush and Al Gore over Florida

    The cancel culture, rioting, anti cop, cenorship, people thinking they're smarter than 'the people' that comes from the left is enough reason for me to vote Trump
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge."


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #204  




    Scu11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    16,172
    Thanks given
    7,147
    Thanks received
    12,059
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Ice View Post
    The Trump campaign thinks 'you guys' are cheating and he's probably right,
    he's "probably right" even though they brought no evidence forward and the last massive inspection into voter fraud under Trumps own administration in 2018 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]... yeah okay buddy

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    "In fact, no state has uncovered significant evidence to support the president’s claim, and election officials, including many Republicans, have strongly rejected it."


    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Ice View Post
    The cancel culture, rioting, anti cop, cenorship, people thinking they're smarter than 'the people' that comes from the left is enough reason for me to vote Trump
    i love how people rioting for being systematically brutalised by police ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) is enough to sway your vote.

    who cares about actual action or policies am i right? all about the rhetoric to you folk

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #205  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,002
    Thanks given
    1,039
    Thanks received
    704
    Rep Power
    959
    Judges have already dismissed accusations of voter fraud in Georgia and Michigan. The burden of proof is on the orange man to make a credible case that does not rest on 'I lost because they counted my opponents votes and I suck'.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. Thankful user:


  8. #206  
    Donator

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    45
    Thanks given
    34
    Thanks received
    9
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Scu11 View Post
    he's "probably right" even though they brought no evidence forward and the last massive inspection into voter fraud under Trumps own administration in 2018 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]... yeah okay buddy

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    "In fact, no state has uncovered significant evidence to support the president’s claim, and election officials, including many Republicans, have strongly rejected it."




    i love how people rioting for being systematically brutalised by police ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) is enough to sway your vote.

    who cares about actual action or policies am i right? all about the rhetoric to you folk
    I genuinely don't care what people think, the courts will decide, as they always do.

    You just proved me correct when you send me a GitHub saying "SEE IM RIGHT" when in reality there's so many parameters that go into the reality of these situations when if you only look at it a specific way, of course you're going to get overwhelming evidence of what you're looking for.


    Take note that there's 70 million pissed off Republicans and not a single city burned down like the left threatened if the shoe was on the other foot.

    I hate police brutality and these Discrimination laws just as much as any decent raised American. The solution isn't full out Marxism and destruction of the system, which people preach as they march in riot shields down the road, throwing and attacking completely irrelevant businesses in the process. It only forces politicians/officials to make brash or dumb decisions which impact the lives of other people for no reason other than the selfishness of the protesters desire to feel 'self-righteous' or 'virtuous'; and at the same time boosting ignorant kids to hate America.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge."


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #207  




    Scu11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    16,172
    Thanks given
    7,147
    Thanks received
    12,059
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Ice View Post
    I genuinely don't care what people think, the courts will decide, as they always do.
    ah so investigations from 24 months ago on the same subject just don't matter to you

    i love how you respond as if it's about "what people think" and not about the fact that Trump literally could not find voter fraud during his own presidential term


    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Ice View Post
    You just proved me correct when you send me a GitHub saying "SEE IM RIGHT"
    generally when trying to argue a point we argue with evidence to substantiate the claim, rather than repeat slogans like "cancel culture bad : ("

    unfortunately for you all your points don't have any evidence to support them, so i can see why you're trying to push the conversation away from the actual evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Ice View Post
    when if you only look at it a specific way
    can you explain how any of the examples of police brutality that were recorded are "looking at it a specific way"?

    what "specific way" do i have to look at a video of the police pushing an old age pensioner to the concrete ground and watching blood pour out of his head?


    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Ice View Post
    Take note that there's 70 million pissed off Republicans and not a single city burned down like the left threatened if the shoe was on the other foot.
    remember when the democrats lost in 2016 and that also never happened? oh yeah me too.

    not sure why you're trying to conflate black people being systematically killed by police to the election lmfao.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. Thankful users:


  11. #208  
    Developer


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,474
    Thanks given
    170
    Thanks received
    1,566
    Rep Power
    2148
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Ice View Post
    I genuinely don't care what people think
    at least we dont have to worry anymore about what ur orange leader thinks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful users:


  13. #209  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    125
    Thanks given
    8
    Thanks received
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    Hold on tight to your feelings, they're about to get hurt

    The 22nd amendment states a person may only serve two elected terms as president of the United States.

    The only reason he stated running for a third term is because the Democrat party was trying to justify that his first 4 years as a president weren't acknowledged or recognized. fyi Republicans introduced the 22nd amendment. The fact you're so worried about it makes me believe you think it'll happen. Poor soul :/

    Calling people Nazi's because they don't agree with your opinion is silly. Shows your intellectual capacity, can't say it's much of anything.
    I was seriously waiting for a message like this to appear. They're all calling others name just because they have different opinions. Also; They censor anything and block anyone that doesn't say or do as they like and want. > They say Trump is a dictator.

    ot; im not from America and neither do I care but it's funny to see these hypocrAts trash talk like this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #210  
    flying at tree level

    Women's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,751
    Thanks given
    562
    Thanks received
    829
    Rep Power
    1852
    Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    Hold on tight to your feelings, they're about to get hurt

    The 22nd amendment states a person may only serve two elected terms as president of the United States.

    The only reason he stated running for a third term is because the Democrat party was trying to justify that his first 4 years as a president weren't acknowledged or recognized. fyi Republicans introduced the 22nd amendment. The fact you're so worried about it makes me believe you think it'll happen. Poor soul :/

    Calling people Nazi's because they don't agree with your opinion is silly. Shows your intellectual capacity, can't say it's much of anything.
    nah I don't think a third term will happen. You need to have a second before having a third

    Quote Originally Posted by ELKAY View Post
    I was seriously waiting for a message like this to appear.
    oh yeah u were waiting? His post was on the first page of the thread dummy, took u long enough. Only a month late.

    Quote Originally Posted by ELKAY View Post
    They're all calling others name just because they have different opinions. Also; They censor anything and block anyone that doesn't say or do as they like and want. > They say Trump is a dictator.
    who exactly is being censored? You guys love claiming shit with no real evidence... pretty typical.

    Also why is every trump supporter in my pms crying about being negged rofl broke bois
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2016, 06:44 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:11 AM
  3. Who would you vote for?
    By kilermage in forum Voting
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
  4. looted---here is a sgi for u
    By .Zach in forum Showcase
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 10:08 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:09 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •