Thread: Near Reality - Branding Project

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54
  1. #41  
    Throne Scape - Founder/Developer
    Mokhtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    619
    Thanks given
    34
    Thanks received
    105
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    150
    From all the drama i readed now i can say both of you guys are saying the truth one paying 400$ for a logo its fucking so much and one spent so much time to build this nice logo but in the end @NRPK is paying he should be happy i advice to work guys togehter to add some touches to this logo its nice with some more small touches that nrbk want you will end both happy its not easy to him to pay 400$ and in the end he will be sad fix this togehter guys its hurt both of you

    And about nrbk stealing ideas from zenyte and zaros take it easy guys your copying osrs with diff gamemodes and ita not big deal if someone take ideas from you its the real world boys people learning from each other look to big games how this take the idea of battlebass they all started do it after fortnite did it so come on
    And btw @Jord you closed ikov and runned it again under elkoy name and then changed the name with small update to ikov is back you dont call this stealing too or just those how take ideas from you ,and he said like the style of the logo

    In the end i really respect wave and his work i have always love his work on rune server i even saved some of his work to remember ,good move you leaving rsps your successful desinger and very talented i advice you you talk with nrbk again and fix this togehter guys he got sad because he didn't got what he was thinking and its hard to pay so much and not get what you want so talk togehter guys with some small changes i think its will be the best logo not change the whole logo.


    I guess this longest thing i have writed from long time fuck drama
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    418
    Thanks given
    315
    Thanks received
    342
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilSystem View Post
    I know that everyone have taste, so liking someone work or not depends of the person. Anyway as a designer i do provide revisions to my clients , and to be honest when you ask 400$ for a logo you have to be ready to do some revisions. Also if you are not able to follow some style just decline the order and say i cant do that, not so hard i think. But in this madness and drama i still cant realize how it happens the client to pick the Green sketch then receive yellow logo, hmm its my monitor or what ?!


    .... ohhh wait there is some green on the bottom of the text... SORRY!

    So keep in mind, that calling yourself designer does not mean you dont have to listen to clients requests. Not trying to be offensive just saying.

    Note: I did done ZENYTE logo i did lot of logos and designs for RS scene got fucked up many times here and in WoW private scene but never did posted a thered to cry and ask for support because i did NOT made something as the client requested.

    About the "constructive" criticism about my work , thanks alot i appreciate it. (Joking!)

    Regards, Evil!
    Hey man.
    It's generally a base I work off, I utulize a cool and warm color scheme most of the time.
    Also I'm sure you can understand that I have little problems with revisions based on the amount of revisions that I provided in the showcase.
    A complete revamp however is something entirely different (His whole bloodlust idea)

    I've never said anything bad about your design, matter of fact I've mentioned to people that I like the logo.
    I wouldn't defend Jacmob if I were you as he's ready to shift away from you at any given moment, he even showed me that
    he was unhappy with you.





    No matter your perspective on me, I'm still a fan of your work .
    Unfortunate for us to get on the wrong foot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful user:

    x

  4. #43  
    Rune-Server Affiliate
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    178
    Thanks given
    2
    Thanks received
    30
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    Hey man.
    It's generally a base I work off, I utulize a cool and warm color scheme most of the time.
    Also I'm sure you can understand that I have little problems with revisions based on the amount of revisions that I provided in the showcase.
    A complete revamp however is something entirely different (His whole bloodlust idea)

    I've never said anything bad about your design, matter of fact I've mentioned to people that I like the logo.
    I wouldn't defend Jacmob if I were you as he's ready to shift away from you at any given moment, he even showed me that
    he was unhappy with you.





    No matter your perspective on me, I'm still a fan of your work .
    Unfortunate for us to get on the wrong foot.
    Just goes to show how immature you are for posting private messages with your clients. I asked for you to fix your textures on the logo which is some grunge texture that is not depicting anything I wanted, and then I would have had no problem paying the other half. Yes Evil-Systems was hard to work with as he simply wasn’t around, he was on hiatus. He came back and made me a logo that I found far more suitable, he is just as hard to work with as I am, he does know what he’s talking about and I was speaking about one specific logo if you recall I wasn’t happy with (not to mention it was from 2016), at the end of the day I mentioned that more for the laughs. You can try and put words in my mouth and do so as you please, the fact of the matter is I’m unsatisfied with your logo, the coloration is off, the textures are grungy, the text style looks like my old logo from 2014 with a brown back drop to it (see below), the sword is brown, no oldschool banner, every single thing I asked for from color swatch phase to end phase was quite literally ignored, I don’t know how many times I mentioned, simple, matte, cartoonish along with numerous examples.

    Last edited by NRPK; 09-08-2021 at 06:29 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. Thankful user:


  6. #44  
    we respect all subs

    .alicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,084
    Thanks given
    1,592
    Thanks received
    1,944
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    5000
    I don't know why these fellas are spending hundreds of dollars on logos when their website load speeds are hot garbage.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. Thankful users:


  8. #45  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    Hey man.
    It's generally a base I work off, I utulize a cool and warm color scheme most of the time.
    Also I'm sure you can understand that I have little problems with revisions based on the amount of revisions that I provided in the showcase.
    A complete revamp however is something entirely different (His whole bloodlust idea)

    I've never said anything bad about your design, matter of fact I've mentioned to people that I like the logo.
    I wouldn't defend Jacmob if I were you as he's ready to shift away from you at any given moment, he even showed me that
    he was unhappy with you.





    No matter your perspective on me, I'm still a fan of your work .
    Unfortunate for us to get on the wrong foot.
    I got your point about the many variants and sketches you do provide but thats the process of starting every good logo, then after the client picks one he have to have controll over styling and coloring thats how it is, never said its easy to make all those sketches.
    My sarcasm about the criticism for my logo is not to you but to other "designers" blaming someone work just to get side into the drama.

    The chats posted betwen me and Jacmob are back from the period of 2016-2018 i think. Its about a logo i did and he not liked , something similar to your situation , the logo is below


    So i still like it as a product he does not, still we managed to continue after it and work together.

    No matter what he said in the past 4-5 years he always did paid for his orders, i am not saying he is easy to work with client but after the revisions and small touches he asks for he always pay the bill, and no problem to pay some more for the work.

    Sending , posting or sharing private messages betwen others is nothing i want to comment, not saying anything good about both of you guys.

    Regards!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #46  
    V.C.C.

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,262
    Thanks given
    384
    Thanks received
    690
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    398
    It requires room temperature IQ-levels to be defending these actions with stating how he paid for completely unrelated work in the past. What fucking relevance does that even have to this topic? Keep your tongue out of the gutter. There's no excuse for skipping out on payment because you're a cheap-skate. Just like how a designer has a responsibility to work with the customer along the way the customer shares that responsibility.

    Hilarious how things turned out in the end receiving a fugly replica logo from an artist with much less of an eye for design (it's horrendous). I guess that's what some people like to refer to as karma.
    Last edited by Abnant; 09-08-2021 at 03:52 PM. Reason: I FIXED MY SPELLING
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. Thankful user:


  11. #47  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    145
    Thanks given
    52
    Thanks received
    52
    Rep Power
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnant View Post
    It requirse room temperature IQ-levels to be defending these actions with stating how he paid for completely unrelated work in the past. What fucking relevance does that even have to this topic? Keep your tongue out of the gutter. There's no excuse for skipping out on payment because you're a cheap-skate. Just like how a designer has a responsibility to work with the customer along the way the customer shares that responsibility.

    Hilarious how things turned out in the end receiving a fugly replica logo from an artist with much less of an eye for design (it's horrendous). I guess that's what some people like to refer to as karma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abnant View Post
    It requirse room temperature IQ-levels


    jk, agreed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful user:


  13. #48  
    Donator

    _Talha_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    225
    Thanks given
    209
    Thanks received
    210
    Rep Power
    629
    basically i think u guys should get this resolved and make each other happy by doing what the client is saying and provide what he wants as-well as doing what u think he wants to the edits makes it simplier and less toxic but im still by ur side wave =D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #49  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    153
    Thanks given
    10
    Thanks received
    16
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by NRPK View Post
    You can say what you like. If a client is unhappy with something, the one providing the service should make changes to satisfy said client. Paying $400.00 for a logo that I will not use is simply disheartening. I was on vacation hence the delay in reply, I never accepted the final product, not sure where you are getting that from. Regardless, I appreciated the time the was spent on the sketching process and I truly did like the result during the color swatch phase. I asked for a simple, cartoonish logo, and this simply was not it. I donít care how long a logo takes, he could have spent an hour on the logo, if I liked it, I would have had no problem paying the full amount of $400.00.

    $400.00!!??

    You got scammed BRUH!?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #50  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnant View Post
    It requires room temperature IQ-levels to be defending these actions with stating how he paid for completely unrelated work in the past. What fucking relevance does that even have to this topic? Keep your tongue out of the gutter. There's no excuse for skipping out on payment because you're a cheap-skate. Just like how a designer has a responsibility to work with the customer along the way the customer shares that responsibility.

    Hilarious how things turned out in the end receiving a fugly replica logo from an artist with much less of an eye for design (it's horrendous). I guess that's what some people like to refer to as karma.

    "Fugly replica" is what the doctor said when you were born. If you know what i mean. When you have nothing to say just keep the silence.

    In real world the designer get fully paid when the customer accepts the product, thats how it works. So simple, as the guy above.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Near-Reality Project!
    By OsrspsV2 in forum Projects
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2017, 11:17 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 04:15 PM
  3. [Shard] Near Reality
    By Chachi in forum Projects
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 01:22 PM
  4. Near Reality
    By Vintage in forum RS2 Server
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 04:13 AM
  5. Near Reality
    By .Zach in forum Advertise
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 04:33 AM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •