i hate the blue border line in login box,
Fantastic work imo, you’ve done good mate!
Personally i feel like the light behind the "Welcome" is abit too bright. Other than that, Amazing work.
Gonna give you a bit of CnC on this one!
1) The blue border is really killing it for me, I feel like it doesn't really add to the design, so maybe it's be better off just scrapping that little piece.
2) The lens flare is kinda distracting, making the "Welcome" text really bright. Also, maybe making the welcome text a little more flat and not in the same style as the logo?
3) Your input field titles (username and password) are both about the same height as your input fields. I think making them about half the size would work just fine, and make it work a bit better.
4) The dragon is a SUPER nice touch, it gives it a bit of dimension to the piece, I really like it, however I feel like it's currently overlapping a bit too much. JUST SLIGHTLY.
5) Your button design with the white top and bottom border isn't working for me. Maybe remove those border piece, and lower the font size, as of right now there's not enough padding for the text, and it kinda looks suffocated.
Good work, would love to see more!
Looks really simple, and the logo/welcome text doesn't look like it belongs there.
I think it looks pretty good. 7.5/10
|« Purple Animated Banner I made from using the feedback I got on my last showcase | Simply Simple. »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)