Thread: -Humor's Gfx Shop-

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1 -Humor's Gfx Shop- 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    562
    Thanks given
    46
    Thanks received
    26
    Rep Power
    4
    Update: Back from Vacation, so Shop is back open, start posting requests

    The work I do is free, but if all I ask for is to Repp and/or Thank the post.

    Services
    • Signatures
    • Banners

    Hey guy's, I've been doing Gfx design's and art for about 3 to 4 month's. This is my Gfx shop thread where you can request Banners, Logo's, Signatures, and more. My work is free of charge but I do ask you to please Rep+ and give thanks. Also, Please don't flame my art because this is free and only request if you want one.

    Estimated Wait Time:
    • Depends on how many requests I have to do

    Please use the format's below for me to get a good idea on what you want your signature or Banner to Look Like.

    Format:
    Text:
    Subtext:
    Render(If you want one):
    Colors:
    Any other info you want:

    Using these format's will help me get a better idea on what you want as your request so I can try to give you what you are hoping for. Also, for me to get a better detailed explanation on what you want it to look like you can pm me further details or talk to me on MSN- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Remember to Rep and give thanks since it's free please!

    Completed Requests:
    • Evolocity[Completed]
    • Forsaken Fury[Completed]
    • Herp[Completed]
    • Spt[Completed]
    • Effortless[Completed]

    For my Vouches:
    Spoiler for Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by DMllrDvd14 View Post
    bought 102off, i went first and got the gold, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i rushin View Post
    Vouch! Did vote4cash for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindication View Post
    VOUCH FOR HIM DID LOTTERY SYSTEM AND IM LOVING IT GOOD JoB LUCAS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Fury View Post
    Thanks dude looks neat rep++ and vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Vouch, he went first, went very smooth
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Thankful users:


  3. #2  
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    Thanks given
    87
    Thanks received
    159
    Rep Power
    726
    Show some of your work.
    "“La vida es un suspiro, basta verla diferente para que ya sea mejor”
    -Canserbero


    圣地亚哥

    "You can't buy class, class comes by itself"
    -Zlatan Ibrahimović
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Member Market Banned Market Banned
    Kota Ko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,032
    Thanks given
    26
    Thanks received
    59
    Rep Power
    19
    Main Text:Forsaken Fury
    Subtext:What The Players Desire
    Color of Main Text:Gold
    Color of Subtext:Black
    Images you want to be used(optional)None
    Dimension(650x125 for example)545 × 150
    any other info:Make the sub text small not really small like the font make it like 14 or 12 you know for the urban logo in smf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    562
    Thanks given
    46
    Thanks received
    26
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury-Pk View Post
    Show some of your work.
    the one's I have made are just GFX i have not made any banners for myself so here is just a regular gfx sigs, mostly made for friends.
    Spoiler for Some of my work:

    For my Vouches:
    Spoiler for Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by DMllrDvd14 View Post
    bought 102off, i went first and got the gold, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i rushin View Post
    Vouch! Did vote4cash for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindication View Post
    VOUCH FOR HIM DID LOTTERY SYSTEM AND IM LOVING IT GOOD JoB LUCAS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Fury View Post
    Thanks dude looks neat rep++ and vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Vouch, he went first, went very smooth
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    562
    Thanks given
    46
    Thanks received
    26
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Fury View Post
    Main Text:Forsaken Fury
    Subtext:What The Players Desire
    Color of Main Text:Gold
    Color of Subtext:Black
    Images you want to be used(optional)None
    Dimension(650x125 for example)545 × 150
    any other info:Make the sub text small not really small like the font make it like 14 or 12 you know for the urban logo in smf
    Forsaken Fury's Request:
    For my Vouches:
    Spoiler for Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by DMllrDvd14 View Post
    bought 102off, i went first and got the gold, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i rushin View Post
    Vouch! Did vote4cash for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindication View Post
    VOUCH FOR HIM DID LOTTERY SYSTEM AND IM LOVING IT GOOD JoB LUCAS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Fury View Post
    Thanks dude looks neat rep++ and vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Vouch, he went first, went very smooth
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Member Market Banned Market Banned
    Kota Ko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,032
    Thanks given
    26
    Thanks received
    59
    Rep Power
    19
    Thanks dude looks neat rep++ and vouch!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    554
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    19
    Rep Power
    340
    Main Text: --
    Subtext: --
    Color of Main Text: --
    Color of Subtext: --
    Images you want to be used(optional) --
    Dimension(650x125 for example) 16x16, 32x32, 128x128
    any other info: I'd like to ask for a quick touch up on a gfx I threw together myself. The basic idea is just a V with no backround, in a nice metalic colour

    - Just a decent looking version of that in the 3 dimensions stated above.

    It's for use as an icon: as you see, it looks pretty shit as it is.

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    562
    Thanks given
    46
    Thanks received
    26
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Veratus View Post
    Main Text: --
    Subtext: --
    Color of Main Text: --
    Color of Subtext: --
    Images you want to be used(optional) --
    Dimension(650x125 for example) 16x16, 32x32, 128x128
    any other info: I'd like to ask for a quick touch up on a gfx I threw together myself. The basic idea is just a V with no backround, in a nice metalic colour

    - Just a decent looking version of that in the 3 dimensions stated above.

    It's for use as an icon: as you see, it looks pretty shit as it is.

    Thanks.
    Alright, you want 3 of the same Letter V, just differant sizes?
    For my Vouches:
    Spoiler for Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by DMllrDvd14 View Post
    bought 102off, i went first and got the gold, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i rushin View Post
    Vouch! Did vote4cash for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindication View Post
    VOUCH FOR HIM DID LOTTERY SYSTEM AND IM LOVING IT GOOD JoB LUCAS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Fury View Post
    Thanks dude looks neat rep++ and vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Vouch, he went first, went very smooth
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    554
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    19
    Rep Power
    340
    I want you to make a more detailed, prettier one In those 3 sizes.
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    333
    Thanks given
    454
    Thanks received
    42
    Rep Power
    0
    main Text: Weed
    Subtext: Legalize today
    Preferred Font(optional) (Some nice one)
    Color of text: Dark green
    Image/Render you want used:
    Dimension(500x100 for example)
    Any other info? Make it nice!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:25 PM
  2. Client Masters
    By Risk in forum Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 08:20 PM
  3. Add 90% SKill Masters
    By Bulby Strife in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •