Just a little heads up for everyone who uses this part of rune-server.
A few things we're (I'm), trying to get done for the section
- Re-do of the entire section into more user-friendly sections
- Inclusions of all multimedia (videos, etc)
- LAOTM - Large art of the month
- VOTM - Video of the month
- Graphics member of the month (Chosen by me. Basically someone who I have seen giving proper feedback, without flaming other users. Basically non-designers contributing towards the section in a positive way)
- Designer resource pack (Some of our psds, resources, etc)
- Competitions which users can win prizes (Bamboo tablet, etc)
Of course, these are all subject to change. Just a brief outline of what I am trying to make happen. All and any suggestions are welcome, whether they add to a current plan or something entirely different.
Glad hear it, sections like this got me through my alevel graphics
I'm not a frequent user of the section, but I wanna definitely get more active in it.
I'm an aspiring graphics designer at a newbie level right now.
That sounds really good even I might try doing some graphics stuff during my holidays
Shiny! Can't wait till updates come. Gj.
Long needed my friend.Re-do of the entire section into more user-friendly sections
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Something along the lines of this:
--Battles (not sure)
--Videos (Not sure what I would name this?)
--(Any other sections?)
--Requests (not sure, it seems to generate alot of buying and selling which is against the rules, will have to see if they change now I've made it clear)
--Pack releases (renders. c4ds, fractals, etc) - Not sure what to call this
How many people here actually create Digital Paintings? Lol Would Vectors/Vexels be under Large Art? Something like an Illustration section comes to mind.
They probably would fall under there full.
|« 5 months of designing | GIF's »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)