View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 21.05%
  • 6 31.58%
  • 3 15.79%
  • 2 10.53%
  • 1 5.26%
  • 3 15.79%

Thread: Photoshop Battle Voting ~ 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1 Photoshop Battle Voting ~ 1 
    All you gotta do is speak on Ye

    Jay Gatsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,262
    Thanks given
    1,048
    Thanks received
    1,599
    Rep Power
    5000
    You can vote here on your favourite entry from our [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!

    Please do leave a comment below letting me know what you thought of this competition! Should gifs be allowed? Was the stock image OK? Leave your feedback so I can improve it for next time!

    Of course, thanks for all those who entered and keep your eyes peeled for a special December event





    For reference, this was the stock image used:

    Quote Originally Posted by combatx View Post
    Kris let me help your undeveloped mind set, I need new opcodes to support the 184 version?
    Quote Originally Posted by z3rk3ms View Post
    Do not try to treat us like idiots, you will be clowned and then smacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsplat317 View Post
    I've recently Purchased a Launcher, obviously it's came as a .psd





     

  2. #2  
    #1 Interface Services

    Herb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    555
    Thanks given
    110
    Thanks received
    626
    Rep Power
    3609
    Those who entered have done a wonderful job!


    Although I think everyone should show off what they're capable of, building the result from their own creativity.
    The stock image was a great challenge, but for the next one, let the competitors show off their own work/ designs.
    I personally think this would be way more appreciated.
    Spoiler for signature:


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     

  3. #3  
    All you gotta do is speak on Ye

    Jay Gatsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,262
    Thanks given
    1,048
    Thanks received
    1,599
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    Those who entered have done a wonderful job!


    Although I think everyone should show off what they're capable of, building the result from their own creativity.
    The stock image was a great challenge, but for the next one, let the competitors show off their own work/ designs.
    I personally think this would be way more appreciated.
    Do you mean like the SOTM...?

    Quote Originally Posted by combatx View Post
    Kris let me help your undeveloped mind set, I need new opcodes to support the 184 version?
    Quote Originally Posted by z3rk3ms View Post
    Do not try to treat us like idiots, you will be clowned and then smacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsplat317 View Post
    I've recently Purchased a Launcher, obviously it's came as a .psd





     

  4. #4  
    ✥Elyx RSPS - Soon✥

    TeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    592
    Thanks given
    175
    Thanks received
    232
    Rep Power
    1282
    Last one got my vote
    Spoiler for Services:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     

  5. #5  
    #1 Interface Services

    Herb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    555
    Thanks given
    110
    Thanks received
    626
    Rep Power
    3609
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Gatsby View Post
    Do you mean like the SOTM...?
    What does the S stand for :bruh:
    Spoiler for signature:


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     

  6. #6  
    Banned


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    391
    Thanks given
    230
    Thanks received
    268
    Rep Power
    0
    interesting concepts. I was considering voting for #1 but im not entirely sure that was an originally made cartoon design after looking at the stock one it has no resemblance to the original skateboarder and even at that there's a huge fundamental flaw with his hand, he literally has 2 right hands.

    i'm voting for #3 as i thoroughly enjoy the contrast and colors as well as the blending overall despite extreme blurriness in some areas where you can hardly distinguish what is going on

    good job to all that entered, can't wait to see more, each piece has a unique twist and parts that appeal to me in one way or another, keep it up guys.
     

  7. Thankful user:


  8. #7  
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,558
    Thanks given
    949
    Thanks received
    1,396
    Rep Power
    0
    Pretty nice works.

    I voted last because I like Star Wars storm troopers.
    I think Herb summarized well, we should go in our direction, although choosing stock should be our choice, I think you could choose render or color scheme next time.
     

  9. #8  
    Registered Member
    tousuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    325
    Thanks given
    115
    Thanks received
    134
    Rep Power
    1125
    stock was hard to work with but was a nice change of pace
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     

  10. #9  


    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    462
    Thanks given
    282
    Thanks received
    230
    Rep Power
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    interesting concepts. I was considering voting for #1 but im not entirely sure that was an originally made cartoon design after looking at the stock one it has no resemblance to the original skateboarder and even at that there's a huge fundamental flaw with his hand, he literally has 2 right hands.

    i'm voting for #3 as i thoroughly enjoy the contrast and colors as well as the blending overall despite extreme blurriness in some areas where you can hardly distinguish what is going on

    good job to all that entered, can't wait to see more, each piece has a unique twist and parts that appeal to me in one way or another, keep it up guys.
    The dolphin design isn't original. I was able to find this with a quick search: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I'm assuming there are variants of it doing other poses (like the one in entry #1) too.


     

  11. Thankful users:


  12. #10  
    Banned


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    391
    Thanks given
    230
    Thanks received
    268
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    The dolphin design isn't original. I was able to find this with a quick search: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I'm assuming there are variants of it doing other poses (like the one in entry #1) too.
    yeah i ended up finding it after the fact of posting it but really couldnt be asked to edit hte post lmao, but yeah, there's not much going on in that one other than that cartoon image, so im glad i voted for caels lol
     

  13. Thankful user:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Photoshop Battle ~ 1
    By Jay Gatsby in forum Official
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2019, 08:08 PM
  2. Signature battle VOTING =]
    By ecee in forum Battles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-03-2016, 02:05 AM
  3. Old shit battle - Voting
    By Kadachi in forum Battles
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 12:23 AM
  4. Battle Tourny Round 2 Voting
    By Perceptionz in forum Official
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 09:56 PM
  5. Paint VS Photoshop, Vote Please!!!
    By Karlis in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •