Thread: Passing By

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1 Passing By 
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    0
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi, been a few years since I visited here.

    Some of you may remember me. Pretty cool to see some people still here. Since I left this forum, I graduated with a degree in Interaction Design and currently work fulltime as a UI Designer & Frontend Engineer. Life's going good.

    Hope you guys are holding up during these strange times.

    I don't intend to stay too long here, but I just wanted to say what's up to all the people that may remember be, as I remember quite a few.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Designer

    Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    330
    Thanks given
    205
    Thanks received
    246
    Rep Power
    473
    You're an amazing designer .
    Great to hear that your application for fulltime jobs went well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    0
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    You're an amazing designer .
    Great to hear that your application for fulltime jobs went well.

    Hey thanks man, I remember you. Good to see you're keeping up with design, never stop bud!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. Thankful user:


  5. #4  
    Imagine V2 s00n
    Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,345
    Thanks given
    1,731
    Thanks received
    2,007
    Rep Power
    3837
    You were the first person I hired to make me GFX Glad ur doing well
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    0
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    You were the first person I hired to make me GFX Glad ur doing well
    Yo I remember, good to hear from you bud and thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Software Engineer

    OogleBoogle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,883
    Thanks given
    575
    Thanks received
    488
    Rep Power
    266
    I recognize your name from somewhere....

    Glad you're still in the game of GFX though

    Enjoy your part-timed stay here
    ╠╬╣
    ╦╦
    ╠╬╬╬╣
    ╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╣
    ╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╣
    ╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
    ╠╬╬╬╣

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    OS-Scape
    Raw Envy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,955
    Thanks given
    786
    Thanks received
    1,118
    Rep Power
    2842
    Ey dude! Sounds like things are going good, glad to hear it.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    SoulSplit Market Banned Market Banned

    Technotik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Thanks given
    583
    Thanks received
    641
    Rep Power
    572
    I bought the initial Inferno graphics from you back in 2017 Glad to hear you're doing good
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,728
    Thanks given
    1,646
    Thanks received
    1,522
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slyther View Post
    Hi, been a few years since I visited here.

    Some of you may remember me. Pretty cool to see some people still here. Since I left this forum, I graduated with a degree in Interaction Design and currently work fulltime as a UI Designer & Frontend Engineer. Life's going good.

    Hope you guys are holding up during these strange times.

    I don't intend to stay too long here, but I just wanted to say what's up to all the people that may remember be, as I remember quite a few.
    i remember the name. i think?
    anywho wb
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    0
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyluur View Post
    i remember the name. i think?
    anywho wb
    Thanks man, i remember you. You're pretty active.

    Quote Originally Posted by OogleBoogle View Post
    I recognize your name from somewhere....

    Glad you're still in the game of GFX though

    Enjoy your part-timed stay here
    Thanks man! probably, I used to be active on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Envy View Post
    Ey dude! Sounds like things are going good, glad to hear it.
    Ey Tom, I remember you bud. Thank you and hope you're doing well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Technotik View Post
    I bought the initial Inferno graphics from you back in 2017 Glad to hear you're doing good
    Hey yes! I think I remember doing a homepage design for you, till this day I sometimes use that as very old work to show some friends and they like it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful user:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Terms of Service (cannot be by-passed)
    By Onehiths in forum Website Development
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:51 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 08:09 AM
  3. Mario Sig TuT Made by CrazyDragon
    By Bl00dr4g3 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 09:24 PM
  4. Moderator Userbar By Bullet
    By Bullet in forum Showcase
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 11:58 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •