Thread: What's really going on with COVID-19?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    08-13, SpawnScape Owner

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Discord
    View profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon. View Post
    some really weird stuff going on in the background
    its the airborn covid from the vaccines

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What is a Java?

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Discord
    View profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jet kai View Post
    its the airborn covid from the vaccines
    yeah i heard they give you 5g

3. Thankful user:

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Discord
    View profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon. View Post
    some really weird stuff going on in the background
    I'm starting to think so too but there's nothing concrete to lean on, and anything that's contrary to the public's common opinion is a "conspiracy theory".
    Odd place to be at.

What is a Java?

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Discord
    View profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyluur View Post
    I'm starting to think so too but there's nothing concrete to lean on, and anything that's contrary to the public's common opinion is a "conspiracy theory".
    Odd place to be at.
    very weird position must say

Respected Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Discord
    View profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Scu11 View Post
    "Post-COVID life still has to be considered, vaccine rollout isn't smooth, and a whole plethora of other problems."

vaccine roll out is smooth as fuck in the UK and we're easing lockdown in a matter of days
    The vaccine rollout in Canada is extremely slow... a result of our ill-prepared government. Our populace is getting uneasy, and social media is flooding with misinformation. Boris Johnson is a bit of a goofy guy, but from an outside view, he seemed to handle the pandemic a lot better than Justin Trudeau. Fingers crossed you guys return to some form of normalcy soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyluur View Post
    Odd place to be at.
    There's nothing concrete to lean on because there's nothing factual about the conspiracy theories floating around North America. If you eliminate feelings and story, you're left with facts. The facts are quite simple to understand, and they debunk every conspiracy theory. I admire your interest to think openly and spark conversation, but I personally think it's unwise to advocate the spread of misinformation. Creating this thread with the links you've included is dangerous. You have single handedly participated in the spread of misinformation, of which, is consistently warned about in Canada by all provincial Medical Officers of Health. Disease outbreaks will likely happen more than once in our lifetime... we just have to cross our fingers that it isn't as contagious and deadly as COVID-19. I feel for every person who's been severely impacted by this deadly virus, and hope that they can come to peace with the ignorance we've displayed as a global population. Keep your head on your shoulders, brother, we're almost out of the trenches. They're starting to ramp up the speed at which needles are entering Canadian arms. Don't lose your mind and advocate for a "why" behind the pandemic. You'll only lose your mind. Wear a mask, regularly sanitize/wash your hands, and most importantly, remain hopeful that we'll be able to return to the "before times" sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Situations; 04-15-2021 at 11:04 AM.

7. Thankful user:

Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Discord
    View profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Situations View Post
    The vaccine rollout in Canada is extremely slow... a result of our ill-prepared government. Our populace is getting uneasy, and social media is flooding with misinformation. Boris Johnson is a bit of a goofy guy, but from an outside view, he seemed to handle the pandemic a lot better than Justin Trudeau. Fingers crossed you guys return to some form of normalcy soon.

There's nothing concrete to lean on because there's nothing factual about the conspiracy theories floating around North America. If you eliminate feelings and story, you're left with facts. The facts are quite simple to understand, and they debunk every conspiracy theory. I admire your interest to think openly and spark conversation, but I personally think it's unwise to advocate the spread of misinformation. Creating this thread with the links you've included is dangerous. You have single handedly participated in the spread of misinformation, of which, is consistently warned about in Canada by all provincial Medical Officers of Health. Disease outbreaks will likely happen more than once in our lifetime... we just have to cross our fingers that it isn't as contagious and deadly as COVID-19. I feel for every person who's been severely impacted by this deadly virus, and hope that they can come to peace with the ignorance we've displayed as a global population. Keep your head on your shoulders, brother, we're almost out of the trenches. They're starting to ramp up the speed at which needles are entering Canadian arms. Don't lose your mind and advocate for a "why" behind the pandemic. You'll only lose your mind. Wear a mask, regularly sanitize/wash your hands, and most importantly, remain hopeful that we'll be able to return to the "before times" sooner rather than later.
    Which article did I share that was misinformative?
    The interview with Dr. Francis Boyle brought more truth to light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information