Thread: What's the "easiest" RSPS?

1. #1 What's the "easiest" RSPS? 
    Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I'm really new to this whole idea, so I'm not sure how this works, but I've fallen out of the regular game so I'm turning to this. It used to be fun when I had friends to play it with and we'd make up our own stuff to do, but now that I don't have any friends, it's kinda just an idle game with fancy graphics. So now to sort of get some closure, I just want a game that's sort of like vanilla, has the fastest possible progression, and because of that, allows me to mess with all the weird items I'd never be able to afford, cast all the spells I never alc'ed long enough to level up for, fight all the monsters I'd never be strong enough for, and see all the places and quests I'd never be prepared enough to get to. I'm not really interested in raids or custom content or working economies and all the stuff people use to make runescape different and interesting again, I kinda just want a cheat mode just to see what was there to find and experience without sitting to grind for years. I get the feeling they might not be the top-scorers on the lists around here because the bigger servers likely have a bunch of weird additions to make the game fun for players that like runescape but have already seen most of it and want more, but I just want to be at the point where I've seen most of runescape so I can be finished with it.

TL;DR: I'm not looking for an RSPS that actually has more stuff to do. Anyone know a good server that's basically just cheat mode?

nbness2#5894

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    This used to be a big market for this kind of server when RSPS was starting out and people were getting mind blown that they could just spawn everything and have their own stats, but nowadays itd be pretty tough to find a server like this because most people want to grind. You could likely download a source like elvarg (os) or nocturne (rs3), set yourself as admin and just run around or tele around to where you want to go.
    KT/JAVA - NBX 637 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
    KT - Drop tables made Easy and Readable - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]!
    KT - Item Containers made Safe, Easy and Powerful - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    KT - Utils to make your life easier - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    KT - Hopping Islands: From Java to Kotlin - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Registered Member

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    or just play another game other than runescape if you're wanting something "different".

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    RSPS like these don't exist (or if they do, not for long) because players quickly lose interest if it's too easy, making it financially unsustainable in the long-term. Spawn pvp server are the closest you'll find, but their content is usually quite sparse and pvp based.

Registered Member
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Omelete View Post
    or just play another game other than runescape if you're wanting something "different".
    I don't really want something "different". I just want to access the stuff that was always there, except I would never be able to sit in one spot doing the tree-dance or punching demons long enough to get to it. A little bit of grinding is fun, but actually finishing Runescape by taking the long way around is a commitment that I'm not interested in. I know, I'm a weak man, but I never claimed to be good in the first place, lol.

Are there any resources for what to do when I have one of the sources?

Thread Information