Thread: Hey i just wanted to ask a few general questions and chat perhaps.

1. #1 Hey i just wanted to ask a few general questions and chat perhaps. 
    Registered Member Connor_The_Creator's Avatar
    Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Hello i am an aspiring coder and have got some good progression behind me over the past month or so and hope to open a server by june or july times.

My main question is what would the main expectancy be of someone to become really good/pro at coding(Progression). Considering i am following a complete java for beginners course which i believe follows all areas of the java world/mainframe.

I would also like to know if intelligence, common sense and the strive to be good at it is helpful to faster learning as i have gone through my current course and have found it extremely easy to understand as if i have been doing it for awhile.

Thank you for reading and i hope to get some feedback soon on timings/progression values.

Member Market Banned Market Banned

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Since I don't understand what you mean by "coding" (RSPS coding or actual programming), I'm going under the assumption you are talking about programming:

You can never really master programming. New languages are being created along with new technologies. Old/Current languages are constantly being revised, and there are numerous ways to achieve something with one language. It all depends on your mindset and how much you practice it. To become a "pro coder", I would say at least 5 years of programming experience, but it is subjective and do not take it literally.

You also may want to learn other languages besides java, as most "pro coders" know more than 1

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by based_god View Post
    Since I don't understand what you mean by "coding" (RSPS coding or actual programming), I'm going under the assumption you are talking about programming:

You can never really master programming. New languages are being created along with new technologies. Old/Current languages are constantly being revised, and there are numerous ways to achieve something with one language. It all depends on your mindset and how much you practice it. To become a "pro coder", I would say at least 5 years of programming experience, but it is subjective and do not take it literally.

You also may want to learn other languages besides java, as most "pro coders" know more than 1
    I perhaps mean't professional in a sense of java coding because i understand java almost in a whole after about a month of learning the actual src and coding structures etc so how long would java on its own to make a rsps take (NOTE) A really good/well produced rsps not a basic one.

EDIT* Thank you for the response though. Merry Christmas/Happy holidays.

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor_The_Creator View Post
    I perhaps mean't professional in a sense of java coding because i understand java almost in a whole after about a month of learning the actual src and coding structures etc so how long would java on its own to make a rsps take (NOTE) A really good/well produced rsps not a basic one.

EDIT* Thank you for the response though. Merry Christmas/Happy holidays.
    IDK. One from the ground up? 100% from scratch? You would need some decent knowledge of java and programming.

Also, lol you haven't even begun to touch the surface of Java only after a month of classes...

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    IDK. One from the ground up? 100% from scratch? You would need some decent knowledge of java and programming.

Also, lol you haven't even begun to touch the surface of Java only after a month of classes...
    Well i am taking courses and have a rather good knowledge of java as it is. it was just a general question and its almost completely independent apart from the courses etc.
    Thank you though.

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    Well i am taking courses and have a rather good knowledge of java as it is. it was just a general question and its almost completely independent apart from the courses etc.
    Thank you though.
    I have a feeling you think you are better than you really are...

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    I have a feeling you think you are better than you really are...
    literally all i am asking for is a rough timing on java and learning java to make a good rsps on its own. i don't think i am anything i am no where near an egotistical person. All i am asking is an answer to what i have shortly briefed as "My progress" and it is well to what it seems right now.

Thanks given
    Thanks received
    literally all i am asking for is a rough timing on java and learning java to make a good rsps on its own. i don't think i am anything i am no where near an egotistical person. All i am asking is an answer to what i have shortly briefed as "My progress" and it is well to what it seems right now.

Thread Information