Thread: Who else is running Windows 11

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Who else is running Windows 11 
    Programmer
    Elysian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    69
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    15
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    48
    Anyone else running Windows 11? I'm currently running it on my laptop.
    The sounds are way better than anything < Windows 11, I'm so glad they fixed it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Why, hello there!

    Tillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    231
    Thanks given
    91
    Thanks received
    56
    Rep Power
    107
    Finding it a little bit more clunky than Windows 10. The right click menu is taking quite a bit of getting used to.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    08-13, SpawnScape Owner

    jet kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    865
    Thanks given
    596
    Thanks received
    818
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    5000
    It’s okay but windows 7 ui is still better.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RuneCasino


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks given
    172
    Thanks received
    239
    Rep Power
    340
    I switched to Windows 11 without TPM chip and it works fine. If anyone else wants to do this it's easy just follow this guide: https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/...pm-requirement

    I wish they would give an option to switch to Windows 7 style or a style that is not trying to be too professional.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    BoomScape #1
    BoomScape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,286
    Thanks given
    269
    Thanks received
    217
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    31
    annoying issue on dual screen monitors where the secondary monitor the taskbar / windows button don't work properly lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    zen2
    Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,427
    Thanks given
    1,130
    Thanks received
    1,581
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    5000
    I use Linux on my own desktop but looking forward to switching to windows 11 on my work laptop just to freshen things up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Programmer
    Elysian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    69
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    15
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    48
    Seems like a lot of people are facing issues with Windows 11, luckily I'm not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I use Linux on my own desktop but looking forward to switching to windows 11 on my work laptop just to freshen things up.
    Very nice! Which distro are you running?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomScape View Post
    annoying issue on dual screen monitors where the secondary monitor the taskbar / windows button don't work properly lol
    Sounds very frustrating!

    Quote Originally Posted by Armo View Post
    I switched to Windows 11 without TPM chip and it works fine. If anyone else wants to do this it's easy just follow this guide: https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/...pm-requirement

    I wish they would give an option to switch to Windows 7 style or a style that is not trying to be too professional.
    I'm waiting for someone to release a theme editor, I don't enjoy the round corners.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tillian View Post
    Finding it a little bit more clunky than Windows 10. The right click menu is taking quite a bit of getting used to.
    Very interesting! I myself have not noticed that just yet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    zen2
    Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,427
    Thanks given
    1,130
    Thanks received
    1,581
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Armada View Post
    Very nice! Which distro are you running?
    Manjaro XFCE


    Quote Originally Posted by Armada View Post
    I'm waiting for someone to release a theme editor, I don't enjoy the round corners.
    https://youtu.be/GZPRrYLGrhI?t=288
    https://github.com/valinet/Win11DisableRoundedCorners
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Programmer
    Elysian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    69
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    15
    Discord
    View profile
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Manjaro XFCE



    https://youtu.be/GZPRrYLGrhI?t=288
    https://github.com/valinet/Win11DisableRoundedCorners
    Well needed! Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. You think you know who Obama is? Watch this.
    By Shamcooly in forum Videos
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 04:53 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:10 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 03:31 PM
  4. Vote on whos sig is better
    By JC Valiant in forum Battles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 05:26 PM
  5. whos girlfreind is hotter
    By Vegeta in forum Voting
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 02:32 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •