Alright so here we are many months later with a new thread. 667 was loads of fun and im very much open to try it again should there be any good offers / potential for it.
So just to clear up a few things as I did post a similar thread not too long ago:
- Empyrean is dead, sadly. Wont go into much detail but this isn't new.
- I am no longer part of Exora, I had alot of fun and learned alot from it but due to personal reasons I decided to leave. Please dont bother their staff team / owner about it. I'm very much grateful for the opportunity they gave me
- I'm open to osrs servers this time around unlike last time, however I will most likely not do 718+. I dont do much of rs3 work so rs3 servers are out the question (if any even existed).
Q: Who am I and what do I do?
I am Lumplum and I've been making custom models since early / mid 2015. I'm not the best around, but probably one of the more active ones left in this community. I've spent the past few years learning and building upon my skill to create, edit, rig, colour, and pretty much do most things related to rsps models. For a small list of things i'm able to do;
- Create custom weapons, shields, and other misc items from scratch
- Create npcs and armours using rs or other model bases (with working anims)
- Texture models with Displee's model tool (usually works best with higher revisions)
- Scaling and fitting of osrs models on higher revisions or the other way around (cross revision model fixing)
- Create map objects (experimental, not many people request these so I have limited experience)
- Assisting with PRI issues ( I CANNOT completely solve the issue as PRI is very nasty business but there are a few workarounds)
I've also got a service thread with some vouches: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
along with my main models thread where I showcase most of my work: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I highly suggest to check both of these to see my work.
Q: "Whats the damage?" - Zion (AKA what is my pricing?)
Much like last time, models are almost impossible to slap a standard pricing for all of them. Each one requires a different amount of work and hours put into them, there are so many factors that dictate the difficulty of the model so its very hard to give a flat out price. I will be fine with taking a percentage of the server income after we agree upon it. I also expect to have some sort of way to see these payments if we decide to go down this route. I will not need any access to the server source at all. I expect to be paid on time without delays, if you sense there will be one then please let me know. I don't take responsibilities for CB's or if there is a problem with your bank / PP account. If I'm owed X by the end of the cycle, then I should be able to expect that payment. The form of payment will be discussed.
Q: Whats my availability?
I'm not a model machine / power house. I cannot, and WILL NOT, make 5+ npcs a day or some crazy amount of work. To you, 5 monsters may not sound like much but there is ALOT of work I need to do to make decent quality model along with anims. Generally speaking, human anims are not bad but alot of monsters have some very lengthy anims. I'm sometimes busy irl too and I have a life as well, but I will try my hardest not to disappoint you. My schedule can be very unpredictable and I think this is my biggest weakness, so please keep this in mind.
Why would you want a model maker?
Its not just for custom servers, but really ANY server. When I say customs I dont mean rainbow torvas and miniguns, but the ability to have a model maker to create your ideas into real content. There really is a endless road of possibility with what you can make. Most people probably don't play rsps because they cant afford members anymore, but they are probably looking for a new experience on the same familiar game. I may be wrong but I believe customs can be a very big bonus to your server if done right and in good moderation / taste.
If you are interested, please contact me at Lumplum#7578 on discord. Thank you all for the continued support and feedback on my work over the many years, I owe this to you: Fellas of the Rune-Server Organization.
go lumpy go
vouch for lum amazing person hard worker
Good luck, definately a talented person
F for empyrean
|« Financer -- Looking for a Developer | Final Fantasy XIV Gil and Accounts »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)