Hey everyone, I'm selling my most recent bot system for rsps I'm not too interested in selling this because of its sheer awesomeness and I'm a selfish prick. I'm willing to negotiate the selling of the following though...
- The whole system with scripting services. I'll sell you the system and I can write the scripting for any type of bot. Skilling, PVP, minigames, etc
- The whole system with a complex bot, a video of this 'complex' bot is below
If you're interested you can reach me best via discord -> Snow#2912
This system is 100% unique, written from scratch, and this is the 3rd iteration. Each time it gets better but I'm quite happy with this revision and I don't see myself making another one. Like I said before, I'm not fully invested in selling this but I am willing to sell it to the right person(s).
A quick example of a Pvp-bot can be found below. Some things to notice...
- Special attacks
- Panik healing (Brews)
- 2h switches
Spoiler for Bot Mass:
Spoiler for Bot Fight:
- Bot Types: The ability to define different bot types that can be handled individually. An implementation of the BotType can have several variations. For example, a PkBot can have a main bot, pure bot, etc. These variations have the following...
- Spawn definitions: The ability to spawn bots at certain locations using boundaries
- Gear/inventory definitions: Apply armor and inventory items to the bot once it is spawned; diversity available
- Spell definitions: Define runes and spell so the bot can use spells
- Skill definitions: Define the stats for the bot when spawned
- Processing: Bots have the ability to carry out very complex tasks while maintaining a very simple structure. A process can carry out all the functions for a bot or the process can use actions to control the bot's behavior.
- Expandability: Almost anyone with a good understanding of Java can take this system and do wonders with it. The entire system was built to be easily expanded.
- Spawning: Since these are clientless players, spawning is a tricky piece of the puzzle but no worries.. I've created an awesome spawning system that can handle any situation you see fit. You can define the spawning boundaries or handle the spawning during the bots initiation. There is almost no wait when requesting a bot for spawn.
- Packets: Being a player-based AI a huge problem is handling packets. The player class is riddled with packet sending which would typically null the bots and cause issues. Luckily I found a fool-proof fix for this and now bots can process any packet that is sent without issue.
Looks solid. You might generate more interest if you rewrite the first part of your post. You say you're selling it, and then immediately say you're not interested in selling it. Though obviously you are interested because this thread exists and you've bumped it several times.
Just my two cents. GLWS!
Nevertheless, I appreciate your two cents.
|« Menaphos - RSPS Products and Services | Hackers Client/Server Services | Also open to paid development position »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)