Displee's model editor
Spoiler for Tool:
Spoiler for Models made by customers:
- Texture and texture materials management (add/edit/delete)
- Face selecting and painting
- Edit face properties
- Edit texture layer properties
- Import and export raw models
- Export models in MQO format
- Export and convert models with old format to new format
- Perfect camera movement
- Load models from custom indices
- Support for OSRS, 317, 400 - 742
- Model rendering
Compiled jar file: $500 USD (people who previously bought my interface editor will have $50 discount)
Source code: nfs
- You're free to sell any models you make with this tool if you put me in the credits. But you're not allowed to sell the tool it self to others.
- As an owner, you're allowed to share the editor with your trusted head developers.
- You pay by sending money to my bank account using IBAN.
- As a customer, you'll get access to newer versions of this tool.
- If you're using a 317 cache, you must update the texture count in your client when adding new textures.
- You must enter the Discord channel in order to buy this.
Got any questions or feature requests? Post them here!
This tool has been tested by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
I've created a discord channel: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
it's a cool tool but 750 holy shit
An amazing tool with amazing potential. Things are really going to change with this and watching you develop this in the early stages has been a blast. Best of luck with the sales!
good job on tool bro look amazing
Damn good luck with sales might buy this in the future
As always your work never ceases to impress this is one of those things that has been needed for quite a while glad someone as skilled as yourself finally made one. What's next an animating tool?(plz say yes), price point is super steep but may be worth it for very very large projects with deep pockets.
- Update for custom caches with custom indices.
- You can now set a custom model index to load models from.
- Empty/nulled/dead models were being shown in 317.
- Big models weren't loading in 317.
|« Delusionps 317 [Source + Client + Cache] | [OSRS] Nightmare Zone OSBot Script »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)