bump for the best tool
Looks amazing mate.
Bumping because needs more sales on this
herp derp bumpy bump
My man slee let's go
- Security update, you now have to authorize each time with your Discord account.
- RS3 support (although not yet for texture editing).
- Color picker for HSB/HSL colors (so you can use those colors in your item/npc/object defs recolors array).
- Move models up, down, right and left.
- Set all priorities to 10 to fix priority issue's in 317.
- Import models from MQO.
- Meta files will now all be stored in "user.home/.rscedit/model_editor".
- Can't remember.
Note: when you're trying to convert a model to MQO and then import it, you will lose data because the RS3 model format is different. Example:
Original RS3 model:
Exported to MQO and imported in the editor:
RS3 model rendering renders textures in a awesome way which makes the overall model look very smooth when textures are used all over the place. I recommend every >500 to implement this in their clients because this is a big game improvement.
|« Noobs Own Youtube Advertising ► ✧1500+ SUBS✧ | Quick ✔️ Cheap ✔️ Reliable ✔️ | ⭐⭐⭐[2600+ Subscribers] Vexia RSPS Youtube Advertisement | HIGH QUALITY | REASONABLE ✅ »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)