bump for the best tool
Looks amazing mate.
Bumping because needs more sales on this
herp derp bumpy bump
My man slee let's go
- Security update, you now have to authorize each time with your Discord account.
- RS3 support (although not yet for texture editing).
- Color picker for HSB/HSL colors (so you can use those colors in your item/npc/object defs recolors array).
- Move models up, down, right and left.
- Set all priorities to 10 to fix priority issue's in 317.
- Import models from MQO.
- Meta files will now all be stored in "user.home/.rscedit/model_editor".
- Can't remember.
Note: when you're trying to convert a model to MQO and then import it, you will lose data because the RS3 model format is different. Example:
Original RS3 model:
Exported to MQO and imported in the editor:
RS3 model rendering renders textures in a awesome way which makes the overall model look very smooth when textures are used all over the place. I recommend every >500 to implement this in their clients because this is a big game improvement.
"I recommend every >500 to implement this in their clients"
Given how the client modification difficulty is higher than the server modification difficulty it could perhaps be an idea to make a guide on it (given that you have decoded all model definitions for osrs, rs3 and 530+, it would be far easier for you to do, than any other person)
Anyways, regardless, Great job (especially "Security update, you now have to authorize each time with your Discord account" and "Import models from MQO")
|« Delusionps 317 [Source + Client + Cache] | [OSRS] Nightmare Zone OSBot Script »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)