Thread: Full MANAGEMENT package service for your project

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52
  1. #41  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    48
    Rep Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by AryJaey View Post
    "So you didn't mention you were the founder & cofounder of the 2 RSPS you disclosed? Look again, hard to miss. All caps, and bolded. Also, its your own post. Correct me if I'm wrong, though."

    --> VENOMITE RSPS
    HEAD OPERATION MANAGER & FOUNDER (December 2017 - Present)
    Founder of the upcoming RSPS Venomite, bringing a new era to light. Semi-spawn environment focussed on PVP while balancing it with Skilling and PVM'ing. Responsible for every management and responsibility aspect of the project.

    --> ONYX / ONYXFTW RSPS
    OPERATIONS MANAGER AND CO-FOUNDER (August 2017 - November 2017)
    Co-founded this particular RSPS together with developer Dragonkk. Consultative and Autocratic managing. Respective founder of the name. Respective founder of the ground ideas of Onyx. Displayed a healthy community platform. Assisted in intensive long development of the server. Please take note, I'm not responsible for any followed ideas and updates after November 2017 and this is a service thread with my résumé, therefore I kindly ask you to keep your negative critique on this matter out of this thread, thank you.

    -->

    Current date: 12/01/2019 (aka present), there you go I just did it again for you, all caps, and bolded, just for you.

    If I feel like I got enough information after 2h of talk, then yes I got enough. If not I will continue asking questions to know more. Some people tend to explain better than others.
    I didn't say you were still on both projects.. I said you were a founder. This means there's only 1 potential server where someone who wasnt you decided to use your services. That 1 server isn't being disclosed. I wouldn't doubt if you were a founder of that server too...

    Saying you're easy to talk to, being condescending to those giving feedback that has any potential of being negative, then saying "Im not replying to stupid posts"..

    And you call yourself management material? You can't even handle criticism..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thanks given
    2
    Thanks received
    6
    Rep Power
    11
    If you have issues with the service, don't purchase it, plain and simple. I don't understand what you'll get out of initiating a conflict.

    I've known Ary for years now and he truly has a mind for business and management, as well as being one of the kindest people I've met amongst the RSPS community. Hope this service works out for you man!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful users:


  4. #43  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    48
    Rep Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by 42 CX View Post
    If you have issues with the service, don't purchase it, plain and simple. I don't understand what you'll get out of initiating a conflict.

    I've known Ary for years now and he truly has a mind for business and management, as well as being one of the kindest people I've met amongst the RSPS community. Hope this service works out for you man!
    He's the one who was being condescending. He may be nice to his friends, but he seems quite hostile here with his replies.

    Told him I wasn't bashing, just found things to be strange. He didn't have to be a dick about it. I was just giving food for thought to anyone browsing, but apparently that's frowned upon by you and your friends.

    Now his friends are here trying to support by attacking anyone who questions the service? Hmm....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #44  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    59
    Thanks given
    30
    Thanks received
    20
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious ipwxy View Post
    He's the one who was being condescending. He may be nice to his friends, but he seems quite hostile here with his replies.

    Told him I wasn't bashing, just found things to be strange. He didn't have to be a dick about it. I was just giving food for thought to anyone browsing, but apparently that's frowned upon by you and your friends.

    Now his friends are here trying to support by attacking anyone who questions the service? Hmm....
    listen FAMILY idk who you are but I like just wanted to uknow if you ever had any fucking garlic bread my dude, its realluy FUICKING GOOD
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #45  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thanks given
    2
    Thanks received
    6
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious ipwxy View Post
    He's the one who was being condescending. He may be nice to his friends, but he seems quite hostile here with his replies.

    Told him I wasn't bashing, just found things to be strange. He didn't have to be a dick about it. I was just giving food for thought to anyone browsing, but apparently that's frowned upon by you and your friends.

    Now his friends are here trying to support by attacking anyone who questions the service? Hmm....
    He replied to all your points as accurate as possible taking an appropriate tone. I don't understand what's condescending about his reply, it's just the way you chose to understand his responses. He said if you find him sketchy to not consider his services - which is an acceptable statement, not every explanation is owed to you just because you asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by MogHub View Post
    When the OP cries to the group chat and suddenly a bunch of inbreds spawn
    That's just immature and unwarranted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #46  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thanks given
    7
    Thanks received
    48
    Rep Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by 42 CX View Post
    He replied to all your points as accurate as possible taking an appropriate tone. I don't understand what's condescending about his reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AryJaey View Post
    Was fun reading this, I certainly did enjoy it.
    Let me first tell you that you pretty much proved my point. Everything you said is just confirming what I’m saying.
    How is this not condescending? That's not even digging into his replies towards non-constructive posts..

    Being his friend, if you find his services to be legit, explain how he's offering services for recruiting & staffing when just the other day he posted looking for a web dev for his own server?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #47  
    ᐯᗴᑎᗝᗰ丨丅ᗴ
    AryJaey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    215
    Thanks given
    79
    Thanks received
    69
    Rep Power
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious ipwxy View Post
    How is this not condescending? That's not even digging into his replies towards non-constructive posts..

    Being his friend, if you find his services to be legit, explain how he's offering services for recruiting & staffing when just the other day he posted looking for a web dev for his own server?


    You really don’t know when to stop, huh?

    Do you know the meaning of “condescending”?
    It means: Subtly showing that you feel superior to others.
    How’s my saying that you quote, condescending?
    I said that the respective user was unwillingly proving my point and was just saying what I was saying.

    You sir, should do more research about operating discussions with valid arguments. I shouldn’t even reply to such comment because discussing with someone who’s got no valid saying is talking in an endless void.
    I ask you to please either never open up my thread again or if you really want accuse me of something, you do your research, gather actual arguments. Then we can talk.

    Yes, I do staffing and recruiting. Look up the meaning of recruiting. My thread about looking for a webdeveloper is exactly what recruiting is. How would you else go and find somebody if I may ask? If xy company is looking for a graphics artist, they post a job advertisement (online or newspaper for example) then graphics artists who’re looking for a position, send their cv. This is how it works in the professional world.
    Now, see, your argument once again was useless.
    Director of Operations for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] & [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #48  
    ᐯᗴᑎᗝᗰ丨丅ᗴ
    AryJaey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    215
    Thanks given
    79
    Thanks received
    69
    Rep Power
    605
    Bump with some Statistics.




    It has been 5 days since account creation and I just have been trial erroring to get the most efficient engagement flow.

    Some Statistics explained:

    Followers in 1 day

    Looking at this statistic graph, I can see there have been ups and downs. It's divided in hours as this shows the graph of 1 day. We can see that it peaks between 7 PM - 1 AM. That's because I post around 6-8PM as most users are online around those hours, although It differs from day to day. I got a more advanced view about the perfect hours with another tool.
    Spoiler for Image:




    Followers in 3 days:


    Looking at this statistic graph, we see a not-so-much of a growth between 11/01 and 12/01. From 12/01 to 13/01 We see a more peaking followers status, that's because I have posted a new post on the 12th.
    The reason of not so much activity in 11 and 12 is because I have not engaged at all between those two days, even though there is some activity, but not much.

    Spoiler for Image:


    Profile Impressions:

    Spoiler for 3 Images:




    Now this is interesting. Looking at this graph we see an high impression peak in Jan 9. The reason is simple, new post.
    Jan 10, 11 however, very minimal activity, reason: no activity from my side.
    Jan 13, increase in activity, reason, new post. It's still growing aswell.

    Posting is easy, the way you're going to get people is the key. That's pretty common in social media engagement. When you start with 0 following, and you post something, people with the same interest have to get notified somehow, and well, there are multiple ways in doing so.

    I just want to clarify, these are not efficient examples, I'm still (as mentioned in the beginning) trial and erroring, getting the best income, best outcome. I've also been tracking locations, where do my followers come from, from where does the most activity come from. Timezones are also pretty important, posting something at XY hour could be the worst because at some other places they will be asleep.




    Also, Commenting with useless and invalid arguments are a waste of my and your time, please do rethink before you post. I'm not showcasing, I'm offering my service. I'm not stating I have the ultimate tool to succes, I'm again offering you my services.
    My thread is only meant for those who wish to make use of a wise and strategical plan for your project. If you think you can engineer and operate your own project, that's okay, I advise you to keep your "subjective' comments and opinions to yourself, thank you.
    Director of Operations for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] & [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #49  
    Proud Owner of Solace

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    51
    Thanks given
    21
    Thanks received
    12
    Rep Power
    113
    Good luck with sales. Plenty of people lack the skills to properly get a server going off the ground.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #50  
    「 m e o w 」「 m e o w 」



    Thee Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,668
    Thanks given
    678
    Thanks received
    1,612
    Rep Power
    5000
    Several posts have now been deleted from this thread.

    Some of you may be against the OP, or have an opinion on the topic, but comments that're outright instigating some sort of flame war or aren't contributing to a productive discussion will be deleted as such. From this post forward, further such posts will be met with more than just being deleted. If you've something to say, be productive about it or take it to the PMs.

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful user:


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [PI] Various Services For Your PI!
    By ItsGoml in forum Selling
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 10:13 PM
  2. Make a Terms of Service for your website
    By mastazak in forum Website Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:38 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 07:44 PM
  4. Making a logo for your Project
    By Mrthunder23 in forum Projects
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 03:29 AM
  5. Making screenshots for your project/server
    By Wize Old Man in forum RS2 Server
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •