Thread: Full MANAGEMENT package service for your project

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31  
    Super Donator

    Tyluur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,915
    Thanks given
    1,322
    Thanks received
    1,189
    Rep Power
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by AryJaey View Post
    TAXI SNAP
    OPERATIONS MANAGER (April 2017 - August 2018)
    Advertising partner for a Taxi company to ensure frequent calls and reliable contact with its clients.
    Key accomplishments:
    • Staffing
    • Redesigning advertisement plan ensuring 65% more clients
    • Increased company's income by 35%

    of an upcomming project and you want the best and efficient organisation on everything without hiring a manager? Then this one-deal package might be for you.

    looking good man, how do you plan on incorporating the lessons learned from your taxi work to RSPS?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    i'd love to get called in the middle of the night just to hear an indian voice whisper "the nulls are back friend, how i fix"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Registered Member
    AryJaey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    134
    Thanks given
    51
    Thanks received
    44
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyluur View Post
    looking good man, how do you plan on incorporating the lessons learned from your taxi work to RSPS?
    Can't tell if your first words were sarcastic or not. But to answer your question:

    I helped the "taxi" company to grow in sales and management. It's not like I worked as a taxi driver and came to RSPS. I used Taxi-selling-points to assist my work, other than that I had nothing to do with it being a Taxi company.

    Someone who studies management, doesn't study to become a McDonalds manager, but uses his skills and knowledge to adapt to that work environment. Same with RSPS, I in fact did learn a decent amount from this job, for example I learned direct contact with customers. How to react to different situations, how to build a direct efficient communication between customers and dispatch. If you think about it, you can adapt this very easily to RSPS.
    Director of Operations for Venomite
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. Thankful user:


  4. #33  
    Super Donator

    Tyluur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,915
    Thanks given
    1,322
    Thanks received
    1,189
    Rep Power
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by AryJaey View Post
    Can't tell if your first words were sarcastic or not. But to answer your question:

    I helped the "taxi" company to grow in sales and management. It's not like I worked as a taxi driver and came to RSPS. I used Taxi-selling-points to assist my work, other than that I had nothing to do with it being a Taxi company.

    Someone who studies management, doesn't study to become a McDonalds manager, but uses his skills and knowledge to adapt to that work environment. Same with RSPS, I in fact did learn a decent amount from this job, for example I learned direct contact with customers. How to react to different situations, how to build a direct efficient communication between customers and dispatch. If you think about it, you can adapt this very easily to RSPS.
    i wasn't being sarcastic it's well prepared, maybe too well prepared for RSPS. good answer, good luck =].
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    i'd love to get called in the middle of the night just to hear an indian voice whisper "the nulls are back friend, how i fix"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. Thankful user:


  6. #34  
    Rune-Server Affiliate
    Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,983
    Thanks given
    1,566
    Thanks received
    1,752
    Rep Power
    3017
    Quote Originally Posted by AryJaey View Post
    hmm, you own Imagine-ps right?
    Just an usual day, I want to log in and play imagine-Ps, first thing I see, oh
    Spoiler for Image:




    What a baumer, dead forums. Well, let's download your client and check the actual game, maybe it's fun. But oh wait what is this?

    Spoiler for Teach me how to play?:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Well, what an unfortunate, you say! I can't even download the client.

    hmm, let's check the thing that means nothing to you.

    Spoiler for Image:




    50% of your traffic comes from directs. Well okay people like to recommend to their friends maybe, okay.
    But only 6.8% comes from social media, no wonder you don't like my statistics.


    Anyways, I got other stuff to do instead of breaking down your statistics. No my friend, impressions are important aswell as statistics. You clearly don't have any clue about business. That's fine, don't comment useless stuff on my thread though, okay?




    Having said that, I'm not longer looking to join a full time project. Working on 3 RSPS projects and 1 non-rsps project.
    Only accepting one time services, contact me if you wish to purchase this service, thank you!
    Lol ripped apart my forums that we're removing. feels bad.
    We don't have social media on Imagine because I haven't done anything on social media.
    If I didn't have a clue about business; I'd be on rune-server trying to find a job from someone; like you, instead of running my own server(s).

    I was merely pointing out that those statistics were not necessarily important. Show previous statistics for RSPS with more detailed information about the statistics you're showing.

    Good luck with anyone who has to deal with you and your quick butthurt attitude.
    Anyways, I won't continue to reply to your thread. PM me if you want to continue this pointless conversation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #35  
    Registered Member
    AryJaey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    134
    Thanks given
    51
    Thanks received
    44
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Lol ripped apart my forums that we're removing. feels bad.
    We don't have social media on Imagine because I haven't done anything on social media.
    If I didn't have a clue about business; I'd be on rune-server trying to find a job from someone like you, instead of running my own server(s).

    Good luck with anyone who has to deal with you and your quick butthurt attitude.
    I think you're vocabulary has a wrong meaning for butthurt. I wasn't mad at all, I just proved your statement wrong. I have nothing against you, but if you try to state that my work is nothing, I will defend myself.
    You can run 100 servers, who says they are succesful?

    Anyways, goodluck to anyone who wants to play Hank's server or make use of his forums that got no warning about non-functional stuff.
    Director of Operations for Venomite
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #36  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    97
    Thanks given
    5
    Thanks received
    45
    Rep Power
    59
    This is pretty questionable, no offense.

    Only 3 RSPS: 2 you founded, 1 you won't disclose. The rest of the experience mentioned may not suit, or even clash with, the ideals of the RSPS community.

    On the other hand, it could help improve things around here. I just don't see that happening - the problems those domains/titles were created to solve don't seem common enough around here to be worth it. Most servers, excluding top tiers, aren't even organized enough to properly implement this, and forcing it could add un-needed complexity. Who is your target audience?

    $80 for 1 day - as in an active 24 hours? What if we chat for 2 hours, then the person you're servicing has an emergency? You don't mention how the "1 day" will be tracked, nor mention any common corner cases. If I ran a service & encountered problems I'd want to avoid, I'd let it be known first hand. You either forgot (bad management), haven't encountered any problems (no service is perfect), haven't serviced enough to encounter any problems, or your end game goal is to swindle.

    Props for the effort put into the post, just seems a bit sketchy. You threw the trust factor in there yourself, then had to tell us about HOW you're trustworthy. How did you do that? Explaining how you never leaked files. That's a very questionable sales pitch when it comes to proving trust - why not have a reputable person vouch instead?

    This is all just my opinion, based on observation. Not bashing you at all, or accusing you of any malicious behavior. Just pointing out some things I felt were a bit... strange.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #37  
    Registered Member MogHub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    65
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    15
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by AryJaey View Post
    I think you're vocabulary has a wrong meaning for butthurt. I wasn't mad at all, I just proved your statement wrong. I have nothing against you, but if you try to state that my work is nothing, I will defend myself.
    You can run 100 servers, who says they are succesful?

    Anyways, goodluck to anyone who wants to play Hank's server or make use of his forums that got no warning about non-functional stuff.
    Pretty hypocritical considering someone with your 'expertise' and 'people skills' lol.

    It's not like you offer any services that people can't learn or already don't know. If you've done allot of marketing in the past then you'd be comfortable sharing insight of how you would approach RSPS marketing opposed to your previous jobs but you don't.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #38  
    Registered Member
    AryJaey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    134
    Thanks given
    51
    Thanks received
    44
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious ipwxy View Post
    This is pretty questionable, no offense.

    Only 3 RSPS: 2 you founded, 1 you won't disclose. The rest of the experience mentioned may not suit, or even clash with, the ideals of the RSPS community.

    $80 for 1 day - as in an active 24 hours? What if we chat for 2 hours, then the person you're servicing has an emergency? You don't mention how the "1 day" will be tracked, nor mention any common corner cases. If I ran a service & encountered problems I'd want to avoid, I'd let it be known first hand. You either forgot (bad management), haven't encountered any problems (no service is perfect), haven't serviced enough to encounter any problems, or your end game goal is to swindle.

    Props for the effort put into the post, just seems a bit sketchy. You threw the trust factor in there yourself, then had to tell us about HOW you're trustworthy. How did you do that? Explaining how you never leaked files. That's a very questionable sales pitch when it comes to proving trust - why not have a reputable person vouch instead?
    Nobody in R-S can be fully trusted, therefore anyone's vouch is useless anyway.
    Who says I founded 2 of them? Where did you get that information? I did in fact found and currently running Venomite's operations. The 2 other ones are not founded by me, I just offer them my services, which I can't tell and I don't think it matters.
    The 80 USD package: you get what I wrote. 1 day is 24h, you choose when to start. What do you mean by an emergency? Like your house getting on fire? Then yes I can make exceptions otherwise if you don't have a valid reason, 24h are 24h.
    Also if you read it carefully, the service says giving you advice on various subjects and making a plan. Having a 2h chat about your server gives me enough data to work on for setting up a strategical plan.

    I'm not sure how you will compare my thread and my approach "sketchy" when you review other users' threads. Anyways if you'd like to think my service is sketchy I advise you to not even consider me, and move on.

    I don't understand the deal with eveyone being so negative towards me? I backup every of my statements with valid arguments however people tend to post comments about why they "think" my work is invalid and sketchy or whatever. This thread is turning into "Arguments why my services are valid".

    People literally taking a magnifying glass to find a reason to post something negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by MogHub View Post
    Pretty hypocritical considering someone with your 'expertise' and 'people skills' lol.

    It's not like you offer any services that people can't learn or already don't know. If you've done allot of marketing in the past then you'd be comfortable sharing insight of how you would approach RSPS marketing opposed to your previous jobs but you don't.
    OK, this is the last comment I'll be replying to regarding these type of statements.

    What's hypocritical about it?
    If people can learn, then fine, what's the issue? Programming is also something people can learn, but I see a bunch of programming service threads, what's your point? I'm not stating I have the ultimate power tool of magical RSPS traffic, just offering my service.
    You're not my employer, nor my employee nor my client, therefore not needed to talk like you said "people skills".

    Read my previous posts, I stated: "fore more info slide into my Dms", you can ask to get more info about my past work. Not needed to publicly show it

    Okay, I'm done replying to useless posts.
    Director of Operations for Venomite
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. Thankful user:


  13. #39  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    97
    Thanks given
    5
    Thanks received
    45
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by AryJaey View Post
    Nobody in R-S can be fully trusted, therefore anyone's vouch is useless anyway.
    Who says I founded 2 of them? Where did you get that information? I did in fact found and currently running Venomite's operations. The 2 other ones are not founded by me, I just offer them my services, which I can't tell and I don't think it matters.
    The 80 USD package: you get what I wrote. 1 day is 24h, you choose when to start. What do you mean by an emergency? Like your house getting on fire? Then yes I can make exceptions otherwise if you don't have a valid reason, 24h are 24h.
    Also if you read it carefully, the service says giving you advice on various subjects and making a plan. Having a 2h chat about your server gives me enough data to work on for setting up a strategical plan.

    I'm not sure how you will compare my thread and my approach "sketchy" when you review other users' threads. Anyways if you'd like to think my service is sketchy I advise you to even consider me, and move on.

    I don't understand the deal with eveyone being so negative towards me? I backup every of my statements with valid arguments however people tend to post comments about why they "think" my work is invalid and sketchy or whatever. This thread is turning into "Arguments why my services are valid".

    People literally taking a magnifying glass to find a reason to post something negative.



    OK, this is the last comment I'll be replying to regarding these type of statements.

    What's hypocritical about it?
    If people can learn, then fine, what's the issue? Programming is also something people can learn, but I see a bunch of programming service threads, what's your point? I'm not stating I have the ultimate power tool of magical RSPS traffic, just offering my service.

    Read my previous posts, I stated: "fore more info slide into my Dms", you can ask to get more info about my past work. Not needed to publicly show it

    Okay, I'm done replying to useless posts.
    So you didn't mention you were the founder & cofounder of the 2 RSPS you disclosed? Look again, hard to miss. All caps, and bolded. Also, its your own post. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

    "2h gives me enough data" - And you have experience with managing, you should already be aware of the following..

    You can never be sure whether the ones you're servicing are giving the full picture. You could spend that whole day, just to find out there's some discrepancy or that their resources wont be able to execute your "plan". Lack of communication can result in tons of conflict, and you seem completely content with that..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #40  
    Registered Member
    AryJaey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    134
    Thanks given
    51
    Thanks received
    44
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious ipwxy View Post
    So you didn't mention you were the founder & cofounder of the 2 RSPS you disclosed? Look again, hard to miss. All caps, and bolded. Also, its your own post. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

    "2h gives me enough data" - And you have experience with managing, you should already be aware of the following..

    You can never be sure whether the ones you're servicing are giving the full picture. You could spend that whole day, just to find out there's some discrepancy or that their resources wont be able to execute your "plan". Lack of communication can result in tons of conflict, and you seem completely content with that..
    "So you didn't mention you were the founder & cofounder of the 2 RSPS you disclosed? Look again, hard to miss. All caps, and bolded. Also, its your own post. Correct me if I'm wrong, though."

    --> VENOMITE RSPS
    HEAD OPERATION MANAGER & FOUNDER (December 2017 - Present)
    Founder of the upcoming RSPS Venomite, bringing a new era to light. Semi-spawn environment focussed on PVP while balancing it with Skilling and PVM'ing. Responsible for every management and responsibility aspect of the project.

    --> ONYX / ONYXFTW RSPS
    OPERATIONS MANAGER AND CO-FOUNDER (August 2017 - November 2017)
    Co-founded this particular RSPS together with developer Dragonkk. Consultative and Autocratic managing. Respective founder of the name. Respective founder of the ground ideas of Onyx. Displayed a healthy community platform. Assisted in intensive long development of the server. Please take note, I'm not responsible for any followed ideas and updates after November 2017 and this is a service thread with my résumé, therefore I kindly ask you to keep your negative critique on this matter out of this thread, thank you.

    -->
    Quote Originally Posted by AryJaey View Post
    "Having said that, I'm not longer looking to join a full time project. Working on 3 RSPS projects and 1 non-rsps project.
    Only accepting one time services, contact me if you wish to purchase this service, thank you!"


    Current date: 12/01/2019 (aka present), there you go I just did it again for you, all caps, and bolded, just for you.

    If I feel like I got enough information after 2h of talk, then yes I got enough. If not I will continue asking questions to know more. Some people tend to explain better than others.
    Director of Operations for Venomite
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. Thankful user:


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [PI] Various Services For Your PI!
    By ItsGoml in forum Selling
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 10:13 PM
  2. Make a Terms of Service for your website
    By mastazak in forum Website Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:38 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 07:44 PM
  4. Making a logo for your Project
    By Mrthunder23 in forum Projects
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 03:29 AM
  5. Making screenshots for your project/server
    By Wize Old Man in forum RS2 Server
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •