Thread: Graphic, Web and Forum Services

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1 Graphic, Web and Forum Services 
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    89
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    18
    Rep Power
    82
    I'm doing Graphic, Web and Forum Services, including general web work you may need done to your site.
    I can also optimize your website's seo. Prices start at 5 per job, just add my discord: Laughing Bud#7395

    Vouches: 2

    Quote Originally Posted by _Patrick_ View Post
    Great guy helped me with alot of HTML/CSS related code, appreciate it man. Huge Vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Although I have not purchased services from him, he and I have been in touch for a few weeks and I've had the pleasure to see how skilled he is with website development and I can gratefully say that he's capable of completing any website service that is required of him. Has my vouch.
    Previous Work:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Thankful user:


  3. #2  
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,441
    Thanks given
    2,169
    Thanks received
    562
    Rep Power
    0
    Got any other previous work you can show off? Because looking at your signature I‘d say you‘re using Paint.

    Good luck
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Developer

    Jayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    492
    Thanks given
    370
    Thanks received
    166
    Rep Power
    415
    I would include prices unless you're willing to lowball yourself, good luck with your service nonetheless
    Discord: Jayson#8587
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    89
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    18
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Melania View Post
    Got any other previous work you can show off? Because looking at your signature I‘d say you‘re using Paint.

    Good luck
    Hahaha apologies for that, I made that signature a long time ago and it’s more of a placeholder I will create a new one . As for previous work I was to do some services for a discounted price or even free to show some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    I would include prices unless you're willing to lowball yourself, good luck with your service nonetheless
    Thanks, I have included a basic price guide but I wouldn’t say these are set in stone as people want different things.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Developer

    Jayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    492
    Thanks given
    370
    Thanks received
    166
    Rep Power
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern Web View Post
    Thanks, I have included a basic price guide but I wouldn’t say these are set in stone as people want different things.
    Understandable - the only issue with not giving a fixed price is that people who do have low budgets (nothing wrong with people with low budgets) will try to sweet-talk you into a lower price and then berate you for not having a fixed one. Then they'll accuse you of wasting THEIR time. I've been through it all, my man.
    Discord: Jayson#8587
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    89
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    18
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Understandable - the only issue with not giving a fixed price is that people who do have low budgets (nothing wrong with people with low budgets) will try to sweet-talk you into a lower price and then berate you for not having a fixed one. Then they'll accuse you of wasting THEIR time. I've been through it all, my man.
    I really appreciate the advice, cheers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #7  
    Skotos OS Founder #1 OSRS
    Mantvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Age
    18
    Posts
    354
    Thanks given
    36
    Thanks received
    48
    Rep Power
    45
    Good luck with sale's!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #8  
    GFX Designer

    Swaghetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,603
    Thanks given
    332
    Thanks received
    276
    Rep Power
    85
    Try to make portfolio items in your sparetime

    1. It improves your experience and photoshop / illustrator knowledge
    2. People can see more of your art and might having an higher interest in your service

    OT: Goodluck with your sales


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CLICK ON MY LOGO TO OPEN MY GRAPHICS SHOP

    Discord:
    Swaghetti#2048




    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #9  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    89
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    18
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantvis View Post
    Good luck with sale's!
    Appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaghetti View Post
    Try to make portfolio items in your sparetime

    1. It improves your experience and photoshop / illustrator knowledge
    2. People can see more of your art and might having an higher interest in your service

    OT: Goodluck with your sales
    I will produce a portfolio with work I carry out from rune-server, I understand this would benefit business and why. Thanks for the advice and the good luck!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #10  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    89
    Thanks given
    15
    Thanks received
    18
    Rep Power
    82
    bump.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 02:41 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 11:04 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 07:34 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 11:44 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •