Thread: 317-718/ OSRS & Graphic, Web and Forum Services

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1 317-718/ OSRS & Graphic, Web and Forum Services 
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    18
    Thanks received
    22
    Rep Power
    82
    I'm offering my services in return for payment via PayPal. I can do any service upon request, add me on Discord and we can discuss an agreement.
    Some of my services include, packing OSRS data, bug fixes and general development.

    I'm also doing Graphic, Web and Forum Services, including general web work you may need done to your site.
    I can also optimize your website's seo. Prices start at 5 per job, just add my discord: Laughing Bud#7395]
    I have been programming for over 7 years an have plenty of experience.

    Vouches: 5

    Quote Originally Posted by _Patrick_ View Post
    Great guy helped me with alot of HTML/CSS related code, appreciate it man. Huge Vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Although I have not purchased services from him, he and I have been in touch for a few weeks and I've had the pleasure to see how skilled he is with website development and I can gratefully say that he's capable of completing any website service that is required of him. Has my vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by marlboros View Post
    Huge vouch for this guy! Great, trustworthy person and easy to work with, and also does fantastic work. 10/10 would recommend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
    Very accurate service! this guy knows what hes doing + helping you with everything you need Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by marlboros View Post
    My guy came through for me again! Did and amazing job with artwork/launched work for me in a timely and professional manner, and met all of my needs! Use this guy for any services!!




    Previous Work:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]




    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. Thankful users:


  3. #2  
    on ur nans feet


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,444
    Thanks given
    2,174
    Thanks received
    564
    Rep Power
    3316
    Got any other previous work you can show off? Because looking at your signature I‘d say you‘re using Paint.

    Good luck
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    519
    Thanks given
    405
    Thanks received
    185
    Rep Power
    0
    I would include prices unless you're willing to lowball yourself, good luck with your service nonetheless
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    18
    Thanks received
    22
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Melania View Post
    Got any other previous work you can show off? Because looking at your signature I‘d say you‘re using Paint.

    Good luck
    Hahaha apologies for that, I made that signature a long time ago and it’s more of a placeholder I will create a new one . As for previous work I was to do some services for a discounted price or even free to show some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    I would include prices unless you're willing to lowball yourself, good luck with your service nonetheless
    Thanks, I have included a basic price guide but I wouldn’t say these are set in stone as people want different things.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    519
    Thanks given
    405
    Thanks received
    185
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantern Web View Post
    Thanks, I have included a basic price guide but I wouldn’t say these are set in stone as people want different things.
    Understandable - the only issue with not giving a fixed price is that people who do have low budgets (nothing wrong with people with low budgets) will try to sweet-talk you into a lower price and then berate you for not having a fixed one. Then they'll accuse you of wasting THEIR time. I've been through it all, my man.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    18
    Thanks received
    22
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Understandable - the only issue with not giving a fixed price is that people who do have low budgets (nothing wrong with people with low budgets) will try to sweet-talk you into a lower price and then berate you for not having a fixed one. Then they'll accuse you of wasting THEIR time. I've been through it all, my man.
    I really appreciate the advice, cheers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #7  
    Skotos OS Founder #1 OSRS
    Mantvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Age
    19
    Posts
    423
    Thanks given
    36
    Thanks received
    61
    Rep Power
    52
    Good luck with sale's!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #8  
    GFX Designer

    Swaghetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,642
    Thanks given
    366
    Thanks received
    294
    Rep Power
    118
    Try to make portfolio items in your sparetime

    1. It improves your experience and photoshop / illustrator knowledge
    2. People can see more of your art and might having an higher interest in your service

    OT: Goodluck with your sales




    Spoiler for GRAPHIC / FORUMS / FRONT-END SERVICES:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CLICK ON MY LOGO TO OPEN MY GRAPHICS SHOP

    Discord:
    Swaghetti#2048



    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #9  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    18
    Thanks received
    22
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantvis View Post
    Good luck with sale's!
    Appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swaghetti View Post
    Try to make portfolio items in your sparetime

    1. It improves your experience and photoshop / illustrator knowledge
    2. People can see more of your art and might having an higher interest in your service

    OT: Goodluck with your sales
    I will produce a portfolio with work I carry out from rune-server, I understand this would benefit business and why. Thanks for the advice and the good luck!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #10  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    100
    Thanks given
    18
    Thanks received
    22
    Rep Power
    82
    bump.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 02:41 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 11:04 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 07:34 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 11:44 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •