Hello I am interested in being hired as a full time developer for your server. Meanwhile, I am able to offer some services.
I am a self taught, dedicated programmer. I have taught myself Java so I have no real life qualifications.
I am able to offer 4- 8 hours a day. Possibly more depending on the payment
I can write almost anything from scratch such as skills, minigames, quests, bosses, etc.
I can create custom interfaces without a problem
Please do not message me for free stuff. I am not here to become your friend. I am here to do business.
Feel free to PM me for a quote.
Most recognized servers I have worked for are [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and most recently [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Spoiler for Interface Work:
These exact interfaces aren't for resale but the ideas can be done again with a different theme/layout
Spoiler for Interfaces for Fury-PS (15 interfaces):
Spoiler for Interfaces for Imagine-PS (7 Interfaces):
Spoiler for Some Media:
Most recent preview of work done for GrinderScape
Example of code [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
1. I will not join your server Discord. I do not care. Unless it's absolutely necessary.
2. I will not sit in voice chat with you. No personal or random conversations.
3. Remain respectful and professional. I am not your 'brother'
4. I pick who I deal with. If I do not like you, I will not deal with you.
1. Gather a list of things you want done
2. We estimate price and time
3. In expensive cases, I expect a percentage of the payment upfront otherwise the whole payment comes first.
4. No get now - pay later non sense. No favours.
1. Not interested in doing data related work such as loading newer OSRS data
2. Not interested in technical difficulties such as not able to load cache, connection issues, etc.
3. Not interested in clipping, pathing issues
4. Not doing tutorials for you
5. No web development
6. No OSRS Deob work.
7. No small work like adding a button to your interface
Expectations (full time hire only):
5-7 days availability
Up to 4-8 hours, overtime available at a higher rate
$11+ an hour, negotiable. Minimum $330 a week @ 30 hours, rising.
Not interested in monthly payment
No late payments or promises.
1. If, for whatever reason, I am not able to carry out paid work. Any outstanding amount paid which hasn't been used, I am obligated to work for you until that amount is resolved
2. Any content I create, which has been paid for, and in future, bugs appear, these bugs are free to fix and will never be charged for.
3. Please understand that an estimation is only an estimation, sometimes, it may take longer than expected. (Due to in real life situations, changes in availability, unsuspected occurrences, unexpected bugs and required time for debug)
4. (Services only) I will not redistribute any source code from your source, or any code written by me for you which has been paid for. Unpaid work means it's in my ownership and I'm free to do as I wish. Vice versa, you aren't to release, redistribute, or sell any of my code individually.
5. (Full time only) If being hired full time, anywhere from 0+ hours, a percentage of the payment, if not the full, is expected before starting. This is for protection.
6. (Full time only) I am fine with paying for the fees if it does not exceed $15+
Spoiler for Vouches (19):
Originally Posted by Stanaveli
Vouch, nigga knows what hes doing
Goodluck with your services bro.
Originally Posted by Joseph69
This guy is the best, very high quality and I would recommend him to anyone!
Originally Posted by T.N.T
Vouch for dexter, fast and reliable.
I highly recommend using him
Originally Posted by Mack
Vouch for Dexter. Overall great programmer & trustworthy being.
Originally Posted by Kurdz
Vouched, reliable service works hard.
Originally Posted by Feature Marski
Vouch - Dexter has done multiple services for me, very quick and professional. Will be back for more
Originally Posted by zukke
Originally Posted by Gang
Dexter was working with me on Cendancy a while ago.
it's definitly the go to guy in terms of rsps dev , Vouch.
Originally Posted by Unzy
Whoever works with a registered gang member, like gang, I vouch for.
Originally Posted by Aboo
Vouch; work is good
Originally Posted by Azeem
I know him from emulous, vouch.
Originally Posted by Thrallix
Hired dexter years ago, vouch.
Originally Posted by Hank
Vouch for Dexter
Originally Posted by Bodih
Vouch for dexter, worked with him quite a bit off and on the past couple years.
Originally Posted by RS Wiki
Should add Summoning and a cheap version of dungeoneering.
Originally Posted by OSPK
Vouch for dexter fast and reliable cant get no better!
Originally Posted by Raw Envy
Vouch for Dexter, good guy and works fast.
Originally Posted by VirtusOS
Vouch for dexter, great services!
Originally Posted by Iran
Vouch for Dexter. Apart from being a great developer, he's also a great person.
Make sure you are contacting the right person
Make sure the discord number is correct.
I am not responsible for any loses.
Any uncertainty verify through PM on Rune-Server