Edit: Started selling Nocturne 876 & 881 sources as well.
Decided to sell my 876 source. This is not Nocturne, this was my own side-project while I was working for Nocturne and therefore only has my own written content and not the bullshit the others added. My goal was to focus on stability(what most 876's lack nowadays) rather than doing stuff like bosses etc.
EDIT: My 881 source is now also for sale, it will come with the same content as my 876.
Current content that is added:
- Fully functional actionbars(5 bars with proper ability dragging).
- Custom-keybinds for both normal and multi-actionbars.
- Level-up Interface fixed.
- Prayers fixed including quick prayers.
- Grand Exchange including history.
- Both Legacy Interface and Combat modes (fully working).
- Fully functioning familiar interface with the new RS3 features.
- Adding/removing items from BoB through bank (not the empty BoB button).
- All of the decoder packets updated and fixed.
- All of the encoder packets updated and fixed.
- Chat colour settings.
- Loot inventory + Area Loot.
- Combat Settings (choosing different combinations of XP).
- New Instance Interface.
- Updated Nex combatscript.
- ButtonIDs fixed for every interface.
- Slayer creatures & boss kills log.
- Meilyr Recipe shop using the proper interface.
- Worldlist fixed.
- Virtual levelling.
- Most of the skill actions done through skilldialogues.
- Fully working slayer & reaper rewards interfaces.
- Fully working max guild portals and skill banners.
- Functional trading with the inventory window next to it.
- Skilldialogue progress bar for each skill action.
- And much more..
Spoiler for 876-media:
Spoiler for 881-media:
Spoiler for Vouches(22):
For more information, you can pm me for my skype and we can talk further.
Good luck selling, lad.
What is your skype name, I'm intrested in buying this
Vouch for sure.
|« Free Service Sunday* RSPS Java Services (Hourly/Weekly/Task) - All revisions | [Matrix 3/876] Services (Bosses, Contents, Minigames, Bug Fixes) »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)