We are looking for experienced Server/Client developers to work for us.
You will be added to the Git repository. The server runs on Intellij with Gradle support.
Tasks will be assigned depending on your skills, the harder they are, the more you get.
A full-time development can be discussed after you are familiar with the source, starting from $3,500 a month (Terms and conditions apply)
Server source: Apollo/rs-mod; Lots of Systems are written in Kotlin.
How much do I get?
The amount you get paid depends on your skills and can be decided after our discussion. You are starting from $25.00 per hour and up to $45.00 per hour, depends on your experience.
ONLY FOR THE FOLLOWING TASKS BELOW: are paid by task and not hourly for the following: The rest of all the tasks are paid hourly. You can choose to get paid by the day, week, by the task, or anything of your choice and comfort.
Note: We have tons of other content you can work on, but those are special stuff we need.
- Raids Full (1 and 2) - $2800-3500
- Construction (At least 90% functionality) - $1500-2000
- Full Hunter skill - $850
- Full Agility skill with all courses - $900 ($20.00 extra per outside obstacle)
- Full Farming skill - $750 ($250 extra for Hespori, $200 Tithe Farm, and $100 for Seed Vault)
- Full Wintertodt - $450
- The Gauntlet - $750
- Inferno minigame full with sounds (Got all NPCs animations ready, sounds, and graphics. Inferno entering part is done) - $1250
- Pest Control full - $650
- Achievement Diaries - $600
- Adding Perfect Group Ironman $350 (We already have full Iron Man modes)
- Coding a custom minigame $400-750 (Depends on content)
Warriors Guild - $225
Barrows - $180
Blast Furnace - $250
Motherlode Mine - $250
Fight Pits with orbs - $200
Fairy Ring teleportation system - $150
1:1 Boss Mechanics - $100-175
What are the stuff that you need?
* Content Updates.
* Skilling rework with research from Wiki to be exact copy to OSRS.
* Minigames rework with research from Wiki to be exact copy to OSRS.
* Miscellaneous stuff: Doors system, ladder system, dupe fixes, and any minor tasks with bug fixes.
* Suggestions from you are accepted for sure.
Payment method can be via:
* PayPal (We cover the fees).
* Bitcoin (You pay the transfer fees).
* Western Union (We cover the fees) (Limited to $1,500 max per month transfer).
* Wire Transfer (We cover the fees) (No Limit)
Note: All the payment amounts are in U.S Dollars currency. You can ask whenever you want to get paid, even if you worked for just a few hours. This means you can get paid daily per hour. However, for the Wire Transfer and Western Union, you can only choose to get paid once a week.
Send me a private message, or you can post here.
For your own sake I do hope you alter those prices.
Wintertodt - $450
Raids 1 & 2 - $900-1200
I have both Wintertodt as well as raids 1 implemented. Raids 1 comes to roughly 22,900 lines of code. Wintertodt comes to just 2,600 lines. Either you're way overpaying for wintertodt, or way underpaying for raids. I personally think it's both.
Thanks for your suggestion. The reason I am paying $450 for Wintertodt is because I want to have every single detail written.
The codes have a smaller number than Raids, but the reason for the payment is if a new developer is not very familiar with the source yet he/she will have to spend time researching stuff and learning to get familiar with it. Moreover, no one is going to do Wintertodt for $150-200, as first they are not familiar with the source, no one will bother to put the minor details for that amount of money, and finally many people can code Wintertodt but not raids. I am trying to still pay someone who can code this for a great price rather than paying low.
I prefer to only work with pro developers, as our server focuses on simplest details. For example when coding a boss I like to focus on stuff such as:
* All objects work with perfect animations/graphics.
* All boss mechanics are 100% to OSRS with real formulas, attack styles, etc
* Same chatbox messages
* Region music
* All boss sounds, graphics with proper projectile speeds, heights..etc (I can easily gather them from OSRS for you)
I think if someone can show me 100% Raids 1 & 2 combined with at least 90% details I can pay up to $1,500 (though I am sure a lot of stuff will be missing)
Note: We have a great nicely written combat system that allows you to easily add Raids, as we already check all proper attack styles, npc stats, can easily grab all sounds/gfxes from OSRS for raids....etc
|« Looking for map guy | ⚔️ OrbitzPS ⚔️ is hiring developers 💰 NOW! 💰 »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
|Tags for this Thread|