Thread: Youtuber For Hire | 1500 Subscribers & Growing | Promote Your RSPS Today

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 Youtuber For Hire | 1500 Subscribers & Growing | Promote Your RSPS Today 
    Registered Member Spreez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    Thank you for stopping by this thread!
    a little about me I have been playing about 6 years and Runescape for about 12 years.
    Anyway on to the important stuff, I sell videos and streams for your server for decent prices I accept osrs gp and paypal.
    My prices are as follows Streams are 40 dollars an hour, videos are 100$ each you get to pick what I discuss when you purchase a video from me.
    I know it's not a very long topic post mainly because I don't really understand this box that I'm typing in but some servers that I have made videos and streamed for are... Alora, Novea, Elkoy, Runewild, DisergentPK
    Loco PK and more, also to I might add all of my views are legit no view botting etc I generally can pull about 300-500 views on a video in a week depending on the topic covered in the video.

    Ways to contact me....
    Discord : Mindless#2650
    Or just message me on here.


    Link to my youtube channel [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Failing 80% of the Time makes the other 20% so worth it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    player.sendMessage("High");

    Bodih's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    50
    Posts
    900
    Thanks given
    437
    Thanks received
    328
    Rep Power
    4047
    good luck with sales!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Extreme Donator

    Unzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    977
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    720
    Rep Power
    5000
    Goodluck with sales mate, subscribed and checked out a few of your boss guides on alora, very nice!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Donator
    .css's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Age
    24
    Posts
    73
    Thanks given
    3
    Thanks received
    14
    Rep Power
    9
    Decent quality videos, i'll subscribe and maybe have your green screen and camera position inside the minimap for that added effect.
    If I needed a decent, legit youtuber i'd go with you personally, good job and good luck.
    .css#1293

    Latest work
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    .


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    Thanks given
    719
    Thanks received
    613
    Rep Power
    5000
    $100 a video lmfao. $40/hr to stream on a dead channel.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Registered Member Spreez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    $100 a video lmfao. $40/hr to stream on a dead channel.

    I haven't youtubed in like a year I just came back maybe a month ago.
    Failing 80% of the Time makes the other 20% so worth it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    ⠀OS-PK Founder
    OSPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    93
    Thanks given
    1
    Thanks received
    32
    Rep Power
    54
    VOUCH for mindless quality videos
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. Thankful user:


  9. #8  
    .


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    Thanks given
    719
    Thanks received
    613
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Spreez View Post
    I haven't youtubed in like a year I just came back maybe a month ago.
    That's fine and all, but how did you come to decide you'd charge $100 for a video?
    Reply With Quote  
     


Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 258
    Last Post: 07-22-2018, 11:55 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2018, 10:47 PM
  3. SLAPPED RSPS l YouTuber Service 1500+ Subscribers!
    By SLAPPED RSPS in forum Selling
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2017, 10:57 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-19-2017, 03:43 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •