Gold & Items Sub-forum
Welcome, this short post will guide you on how to conduct yourself whilst posting within this section, and will inform you of any rules/guidelines when posting in this section.
Please note: These rules/guidelines are subject to change at any time. If and when they are changed, the title of this thread will be changed to contain the date of the latest update. It is up to you from there to check regularly for any changes.
The following guidelines are to be followed at all times on this board and its sub-forums:
- Bumping is disallowed throughout the forum within a 24 hour period, you may not bump until 24 hours after the latest post in the thread
- All other forum rules apply such as flame/spam, these can be located here
- When conducting trades over Discord, users must have their unique Discord ID either in the original and first post of their marketplace thread(s) OR in their Rune-Server profile. This is only required if Discord is being used as a communication medium. Upon posting a thread, users will be reminded to fulfil one of the above requirements if neither are present. If the user does not use Discord, they will be exempt from this rule, however if they are found to be lying about this or begin to use and don't update their thread or profile accordingly, they may receive a warning and potentially the removal of their access to the marketplace. Instructions to get your unique Discord ID can be found here. You can add your Discord ID to your profile here.
- In order to reduce clutter of the marketplace, users should aim to keep to a minimal number of threads where possible. If a user is able to consolidate multiple threads that span across Runescape Market, Other Games Market and Virtual Items into one, then they should do so.
The gold & items sub-forum is designed for you to post threads regarding the selling of Runescape gold and items.
- The preferred paying method is Paypal.
- Include a starting price in your thread, so people don't need to ask how much you want for it.
The following types of threads/posts are not allowed to be post in the gold & items sub-forum:
- Threads about selling RSPS gold and items. If you want to sell RSPS gold & items, go here or here
- Threads about buying gold and items. If you want to buy gold and items, go here
- Posting your contact information in the OP. This will prevent members from browsing the thread, adding you and posing as other members
- Posting oddly low offers
- Posts calling someone a scammer, if you think that someone scammed you, report him here
- You are not allowed to post that you are middlemanning in a thread or offer your MM services in a selling thread. If you wish to offer a middlemanning service, post a thread in the middleman services section
- Posts with 'good luck selling', 'legit' and comparable posts are counted as spam and those posts are not tolerated
Ignoring these guidelines and creating any threads or replying within any comments listed above within the sub-forum may result in an infraction and your thread being closed or moved to an appropriate section.
Last edited by Jay Gatsby; 03-29-2020 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Added Rules
|« Selling 07 gold (cheap) | Selling OSRS gp - 3$/mill »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)