Welcome, this short post will guide you on how to conduct yourself whilst posting within this section, and will inform you of any rules/guidelines when posting in this section.
Please note: These rules/guidelines are subject to change at any time. If and when they are changed, the title of this thread will be changed to contain the date of the latest update. It is up to you from there to check regularly for any changes.
The following guidelines are to be followed at all times on this board and its sub-forums:
- Bumping is disallowed throughout the forum within a 24 hour period, you may not bump until 24 hours after the latest post in the thread
- All other forum rules apply such as flame/spam, these can be located [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- When conducting trades over Discord, users must have their unique Discord ID either in the original and first post of their marketplace thread(s) OR in their Rune-Server profile. This is only required if Discord is being used as a communication medium. Upon posting a thread, users will be reminded to fulfil one of the above requirements if neither are present. If the user does not use Discord, they will be exempt from this rule, however if they are found to be lying about this or begin to use and don't update their thread or profile accordingly, they may receive a warning and potentially the removal of their access to the marketplace. Instructions to get your unique Discord ID can be found [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. You can add your Discord ID to your profile [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
- In order to reduce clutter of the marketplace, users should aim to keep to a minimal number of threads where possible. If a user is able to consolidate multiple threads that span across Runescape Market, Other Games Market and Virtual Items into one, then they should do so.
- Threads posted in the Non-Virtual items section should be used only when the trade itself will involve a physical and tangible item. Posting threads requiring something whereby the end result will be a user sending over a code from a physical and tangible item should still be placed in the Virtual Items section, as the code itself is what is being traded(and this is virtual). Examples of Non-Virtual items are: mobile phones, PC parts and game controllers. As a general rule of thumb, if the item that is being traded is not something you can touch, it should be in the Virtual Items section.
The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is designed for you to post threads about buying items which are non-virtual, for example a PC or a car.
Please note: The preferred paying method is Paypal.
The following types of threads/posts are not allowed to be post in the buying sub-forum:
- Threads which contain virtual items. If you want to buy virtual items, go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- Posting your contact information in the OP. This will prevent members from browsing the thread, adding you and posing as other members
- Any complaints about the amount of money someone wants to give for certain items
- Posts calling someone a scammer, if you think that someone scammed you, report him [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Ignoring these guidelines and creating any threads or replying within any comments listed above within the sub-forum may result in an infraction and your thread being closed or moved to an appropriate section.
Last edited by Jay Gatsby; 03-29-2020 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Added Rules
|« Buying 7 days trail xboxlive | Buying $50 iTune Card »|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)