Freelance Middleman Services Section Rules & Guidelines (16th December 2014)
Freelance Middleman Service Section
Welcome, this short post will guide you on how to conduct yourself whilst posting within this section, and will inform you of any rules/guidelines when posting in this section.
Please note: These rules/guidelines are subject to change at any time. If and when they are changed, the title of this thread will be changed to contain the date of the latest update. It is up to you from there to check regularly for any changes.
The following guidelines are to be followed at all times on this board and its sub-forums:
- Bumping is disallowed throughout the forum within a 24 hour period, you may not bump until 24 hours after the latest post in the thread
- All other forum rules apply such as flame/spam, these can be located [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is designed for you to post threads about offering or requesting middleman services for whatever you are willing to trade.
Please note: The preferred paying method is Paypal.
The following types of threads/posts are not allowed to be post in the freelance middleman services section:
- Posts with middleman site links
- Posting your contact information in the OP. This will prevent members from browsing the thread, and posing as other members
- Posts calling someone a scammer, if you think that someone scammed you, report him [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Ignoring these guidelines and creating any threads or replying within any comments listed above within the sub-forum may result in an infraction and your thread being closed or moved to an appropriate section.